Early Gold Shinobi Reward

Ueda

The item will have the item stats of normal headband protector. As for stats with your hat/mask items, a forehead protector is about as much stats as you're going to ever get. There aren't going to be +2 STR hats. Because that just defies logic. Thanks for all the support so far :) Also, hazashi what do you mean?

In a game where people can hop from building to building, use Justsu, and summon things? I'm sorry, but the game itself defies logic, lol.

- Law

In a game where people can hop from building to building, use Justsu, and summon things? I'm sorry, but the game itself defies logic, lol.

- Law

Since it's a Naruto-world based game, it tries to follow that world's logic.

No offence but if someone doesn't like it... go play SIMS (real life make-out-no-jutsu and 9-month-later-baby-summon) :mellow:

• Like 1

Since it's a Naruto-world based game, it tries to follow that world's logic.

No offence but if someone doesn't like it... go play SIMS (real life make-out-no-jutsu and 9-month-later-baby-summon) :mellow:

None taken, true, but I'm saying from an asthetic view point overall you can't possibly assert something logical in an illogical environment, anything else would be a silly game of pettifog. Point blank the statement would have been better off as a simple no, or by saying it wouldn't make sense. But Rory's answer, I believe, was not referring to that world's logic and even if it was, my statement still remains :3

- Law

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, it's still relevant since the offer is up to the re-release. Also, it's called necroposting. Not necrobumbing. Edit: Researched it, guess some people do call it necrobumping now. O.O nobody used to do that.

Never heard necrobumbing

• Like 1