NinOnline Census

Stephen

Alright this is a end of the year survey, it's going to be extremely simple and I hope someone can figure it out.... HERE GOES!

FIRST. Pick a number between 1 and 100

SECOND. How did you find us?

One lucky person who guesses the correct number and answers the question will be rewarded with a Gold Ninja Membership provided by myself as a celebration of the Holidays!

• Like 2

I originally found Nin-online when Byond's popularity was starting to fall like a star and someone mentioned it in one of the games I was playing at the time, was Naruto based of course (not GoA) and at the time it wasn't even a playable, it wasn't even in alpha or beta it was just the website and some screen shots of buildings. it's been so long I can't even remember what year this was.

My friend who shall remain unnamed told me about the game and I instantly bought Gold because I watched him play it long before I was able to. He also invited another player who he also knows in real life. I'm a very secretive person.

Btw, if I win, I'll just choose someone I want to have it. It would be @Sanji because I looked at his profile and his profile song is fucking awesome.

• Like 1