Got jailed and then exiled

lolflame
Go to solution Solved by Maj,

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to write this and I'm pretty sure this is gonna fall on deaf ears and I'm probably gonna write a huge wall of text but here we go: I got jailed and then exiled, probably by the Hokage.

At some point today, a name I've recognized as the Hokage(because of the first window you get after logging in where it's detailing the people that run the Leaf) wrote in map chat "COME GATES" so naturally not knowing what was going on went to the south gates to see what was going on, people were gathering, writing in a language unknown to me so I was just stood there by the gates observing what was going on. Alt-tabbed for a few minutes and when I came back I was in a different place, behind bars with a message in my chatbox saying "Leaf Ninja Imprison Technique (Hokage) has faded!". That led me to private message the Hokage asking why was I imprisoned, got no answer. 

Fast forward to a few hours later, went back to the village after finishing a kill Tigers mission, to get killed at the gates by some people. Woke up in the hospital, went through a door, found myself on the roof of the hospital and saw that the Leaf was being attacked by a lot of people, got killed again, went back to the roof and proceeded to wait until my battle debuffs were gone so I can go turn in my mission and start another one. Eventually got killed again on my way to the Hokage building and then I woke up in a different hospital than before, went outside, looked very different, opened up my map and noticed I was in Takumi Village.

Realized I got exiled.
I had a look at the Leaf Village Rulebook post here on the forums and I haven't found anything that I did that would get me jailed and exiled. I proceeded to once again message the Hokage(I am sorry for bothering you) asking why I got exiled, once again no answer.

Is this fair? I am now level 12 in a place I've never been, don't know how to proceed further because I was following a guide here on the forums on what to do, I still have my Leaf missions, probably can't go there and complete them. 

I presented my problem on the game discord chat and someone, I forgot their name, I'm sorry, said that villages are extremely paranoid about spies, which I found fair but I never once had the chance to explain myself, to verify myself, no one talked to me.

imprisoned.png

• Sad 1

Yah this do be how it is in Nin. Try out being a rogue, or ask around to find out how to reset to either back to leaf or a new village if you feel betrayed, or just talk with folks in game to figure what next. The journey is never clear as simply following a guide in Nin.

• Thanks 1

• Solution
Erox
This post was recognized by Erox!

"Thank you for the helpful response!"

Maj was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 25 points.

From what it looks like they may of thought you was an ALT character trying to spy. A lot of times new players get mistaken for being an ALT since so many have done it and abused it to spy on other villages. Your best bet is to explain to the hokage that you are not an ALT and that you had no idea what was going on or like @Average said you can reset your character by going to the account manager npc and maybe try another village if you feel betrayed by how leaf treated. I do apologizes you had to experience this but sadly its a rough game for a new player. A lot of the time you will be accused of being a spy alt.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

Thanks for the replies.

24 minutes ago, Maj said:

Your best bet is to explain to the hokage that you are not an ALT and that you had no idea what was going on 

That is what I've been trying to do, but the Hokage hasn't been replying to my messages. Like I understand thinking that I might be a spy but how can I prove my innocence if I'm not being talked to/interrogated/verified or something. 

I've messaged the LMPF chief about it and said they're going to discuss with the Hokage about it. Maybe this way I get to prove I'm not a spy. 

4 hours ago, lolflame said:

Thanks for the replies.

That is what I've been trying to do, but the Hokage hasn't been replying to my messages. Like I understand thinking that I might be a spy but how can I prove my innocence if I'm not being talked to/interrogated/verified or something. 

I've messaged the LMPF chief about it and said they're going to discuss with the Hokage about it. Maybe this way I get to prove I'm not a spy. 

Thats why sand is better, come to sand lowbie bro, we gonna take care of u 🥰

I can tell you that it's not just in leaf, but it also happened to me in Vila da Sand too, but as it was a closed case where it was only between a group of people and this was not exposed, but I tell you that it already happened to me, I was arrested for doing a bounty mission (mission for you to kill a bingo book player and receive your reward) in this case a friend was a renegade and went to help me and I ended up being arrested, because they said that I, being a sand, killed my sand companions without I didn't even prove that, I just did my mission and I was alone at the time (it was just me and my friend) and I handed in the mission, the next day the sand police leader arrested me, and also arrested an officer who found no evidence and he contradicted the police chief, he said he was a leader and that he did what he wanted and the kazekage as a good leader, just accepted it silently as if he wasn't even a leader... anyway, this madness exists in any village, if you go, stay there at leaf try to explain this misunderstanding and be friends with those who help you in the village and on missions, and the rest you just ignore.

Cannn relate.

My chronic weakness in games is getting distracted by some new shiny thing and so I give up at mid level and remake a new char on the same game or leaving to make a new char in a new game. I very rarely make it to max lvl content in games I play. So naturally I've played nin on and off for a couple years now never making it past lvl 31 lmao. I've been hit with this often. Sand was real bad like a year ago, but even in returning recently (like a week ago) I was questioned in Mist but thankfully not jailed or anything. My best advice is, as much fun as meeting up with you new village mates and raiding with them sounds like, if you're a lowbie player maybe just stay away? Sucks I know. I have no discord related advice. I don't like the snippets of what I've seen from the current ones so I don't want to join them.

I do wonder though, with so many threads about new player experience, why being insanely hostile to every new player on suspicions of being a spy isn't discussed.

This is indeed sad to read. The game itself is hard at the beginning, things like that make it even harder and confusing and imo. also make people quit the game fast. 

If you really want a good experience and have people helping you to learn etc. you should really consider joining the Sand village. The whole village is putting in a LOT of effort to welcome newbies and helping them where they can, you will always find a high level guiding you or giving you assistance in quests that seem to be a bit harsh. If thats nothing for you tho and you really want to stay in leaf, then you can also go the rogue path for now. It might be a bit harder since people at Rogue are not always helpful and just mind their own business but i would be glad to tell you via Discord (my discord name is: someluffy) a small guide of what you should do right now and where you can level. At some point you would also be able to join back to Leaf but keep in mind that an exile can be completely random and doesn't need a reason, so it might happen again, hard to tell. Just think about it, but do give the game another chance, please.