Shukou & Leaf

Shukou

You can go back an re-read what I wrote. Not once did I say they were corelated, I just posted the second image in response to you saying I was pushing toxicity. If it is such a misunderstanding or improper information, then explain your reasoning to using those exact words. 

• Boring 1

27 minutes ago, MontoyaTM said:

You can go back an re-read what I wrote. Not once did I say they were corelated, I just posted the second image in response to you saying I was pushing toxicity. If it is such a misunderstanding or improper information, then explain your reasoning to using those exact words. 

It's obvious to me why you made the choice to post those two pictures together and made the FALSE claim that the first picture was taken in Leaf Square.

You are mistaken to believe that conversations happening inside Sand, when taken out of context, are valid proof of toxicity. Not to mention your attempt to misconstrue the second picture, a well-known Sand meme, into something racist.

But feel free to continue pretending.

3 hours ago, MontoyaTM said:

We talking about the same screen shot right, the one I posted? If you think that me calling someone a dog in respond to me running away at CF from a 1v4 and was told I was a coward by running then sure; I'm toxic. 

Image.png

Clearly, I'm pushing toxicity

image2.png

1.You did post them together.

2.I've already explained myself, but you can brush it off as much as you like.