Shukou & Leaf

Shukou

"Catalyst of Tranquil Flames,

Forged in the Land of Fire's ember,

From routine's grip, I broke the chains,

To seek solace, my heart would remember.

Villager's cloak cast off, anew,

Ninja's path embraced with zest,

Fists and swords, skills honed true,

In the pursuit of excellence, I invest.

Leaf's refuge, where bonds thrive,

Brothers, sisters, united strong,

Talents myriad, helping me to strive,

Crafting a destiny where I truly belong.

A journey cherished, every stride,

In solitude not lone, but free,

Treasures of the world, open wide,

Life's tapestry woven, as I choose to be."

• Like 5
  • Funny 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What're you talking about? That screenshot wasn't taken in sand GD but in the Leaf Village. Its not attempt at framing, just showing how hypocritical you are. You took the time to call people out in a post that's meant to be a way to express their talent, "this you?" So I thought I'd return the favor by posting some of the heinous comments you tend to make towards certain races. I'm sure if you look long enough through your chat logs, you'll see a pattern

• Like 1
  • Boring 1

That's where you are wrong, you don't even know the origin of the Screenshot but still came here and made the accusation without knowing only assuming. Furthermore, you are one example of pushing toxicity and even calling people dogs a few days ago in DZ. You are in the wrong position in the first place and your accusation is wrong too.

I told you are posting a Screenshot without knowing the origin, you try to make it look like I was saying this yesterday in the raid, but I was not it was in Sand GD where the leafie got killed and send back to leaf. Just because he Screenshotted the Pic in leaf does Not mean it was there, make the effort and ask him at least before you make wild assumptions here. I don't understand what you try to say on the second picture, but it is obviously known in the Nin community by now that Sand has acting by a meme that is going since Lumy's term. You demonstrated only pictures out of context or try making them to something they are Not. Montoya your attempts are pathetic at best.

Regardless of when or where it was taken, what is your argument for; and I quote, "I am black people hunter." Even if your defense is, but other people do it too and its a meme in Sand! You should be well aware of what you are typing and how it portrays. This isn't even an "attempt" to what you think is your reason for me doing this. I just responded to your attempt at defaming another player by doing the exact same thing

• Boring 1

That screen shot might be taken at Leaf considering a lowbie got killed at Sand GD while those conversation was happening. But that doesn't mean he said it at leaf either. No one got offended (no one took it on himself) or it was meant to hurt anyone' s feelings since Kata also mentioned its us goofyn around probably after a boring raid to Leaf. On the other hand telling someone to go cut a body part of himself is something else...

• Thanks 1

No @MontoyaTM context matters, and you are here making it look like it recently happened and on the same day. I will not allow you to spin a wrong narrative with pictures out of context. You're comparing two complete different situations one that is born from a meme inside sand and for sand that was screened out of context and one that is actually a threat with the attempt to insult Hunt.

I say it again you are not in the position to throw stones as you said, your recent behavior against sand are toxic with actually implication to insult not to meme.

On 10/2/2023 at 12:10 AM, Eymon said:

2222.png?ex=651b1b9e&is=6519ca1e&hm=3ea5a8dffc152f53e0554548239c3ced7ec2cf1d191f0b7c1ad76858b99589fa&

This you?

this one wasn't at sand GD, nor during a Raid

this msg i sent to "Hunt", cause he was cloaking at Arc50, waiting for me and ma friend to be low then kill us. But once we finally got him , he called for sand army 
image_2023-10-13_162037086.thumb.png.682a4d91862bbd97130245e844b05c6d.png
PS: this was a poem post, if u wanted to share that screen go to my profile ;)

• Shocked 1

@MontoyaTMonce again, for your information, the content of the first picture is a conversation in Sand GD. It was screenshotted out of context by a Leaf ninja who came to Sand GD for a mission. Furthermore, it was reduced in size to hide prior conversations, obviously to make it look bad. You made the choice to take this picture from the Leaf Discord conversation without knowing the situation regarding this picture. Not only did you do this, but you also made the false claim by saying this was a conversation that occurred in Leaf Square. You posted a chat log from a completely different situation, making it seem like they are related to each other. I will not allow you to make false accusations and a wrong connection here. The reason I responded to you is to clarify it, but you seem to brush it over as if it's nothing important.

@Shukou,thank you for providing context regarding the screenshot, but it does not excuse a direct insult towards Hunt. Hunt chose not to report it, so that's the current state of this matter.

10 minutes ago, MontoyaTM said:

@Katastrophe 
Again, what was the reason you said what you said? I see a whole lot of typing and no response to the direct question.

If it is out of context, then explain what you meant

There isn't a lot of text here. I simply wanted to make it clear that you are attempting to frame me with false accusations.

I do not have to explain myself to any of you regarding what is happening in Sand GD or what we are up to, Leafie.

You can interpret it in any way you want, Montoya, but it does not change the fact that you provided the wrong context and connected two unrelated incidents.

Your request for context is ironic, considering you came here with accusations without proper information.

As for the incident in Sand, it was taken out of context by a salty leafie who did not finish his mission. I am not obligated to explain it further.