Player Appreciation Event

Pakku

DESCRIPTION

Hello to the Nin Community! Everyone here has been through the thick and thin of things throughout our lives, but this game has always brought us together. I wanted to create this event to bring forth an opportunity to celebrate each other and give thanks.

RULES

- Pick an honorary member of the community. It has to be a player in the Nin Community and must be their in-game name, not their IRL information. While you may select Staff members, please note that picking Staff members will not give you points/rewards to prevent bias.

- Attach a positive message to the honorary member of the community that you picked. These must be legitimate messages and can be funny. All messages must not target members in a disrespectful, harmful, targeted or sarcastic matter.

- Draw a picture of your honorary member. This picture can be landscape, portrait and include background images. The picture must be appropriate. The picture can be performed in both amateur or professional manner. The picture can be performed in any art styles, but make sure it appears on the forum. Outside links/downloads will not count for safety reasons.

- Make sure to only submit one post. You may edit them until the deadline.

Note: If you break rules you may be susceptible to punishment and become banned from future events.

DECIDING WINNER

- At the end of the deadline I will vote on each members piece. The points will be 0-3. 0 being you did not put anything, 1 you tried, 2 it's good, 3 its perfect. You will get a score of 0-3 for both message and picture for a total of 6 points. Ties will be settled by Deathmall.

REWARDS

1st Place: 10 Coupons

2nd Place: 5 Coupons

3rd Place: 3 Coupons

DEADLINE

2 WEEKS // July 23rd - August 6th @ 8 PM EST

• Like 3

As a leaf shinobi, i think everyone would agree on thanking the helpful and selfless former cop and now member of the 12G @vanfire. this guy right here truly cares for the rp part, takes good care of leaf younglings such myself. i've seen him doing all sort of tasks helping others and the village.

Really happy to meet this guy and hopefully i could be a bit like him in the near future.

8-RMfqHg14X1UVlfg[1].png

• Like 5

I started playing ninonline a couple years ago, on and off with my friends. I've never been the best at it, but really enjoyed the gameplay and sense of community that came with it. One day I decided to go out alone to do some missions, which is never a good idea for me because i'd end up getting caught by other players in a DZ. This decision would change my ninonline career forever. I was wandering around and saw a fight break out. It looked like it was 5v1... completely one sided, for the solo player. Man! he was whoopin tail out there! There was something about that fight, it just sucked me in and I couldnt help but watch what was going down. The way this player fought... he had to be in his villain arc. To make matters better or worse, he was completely neked! I have never seen such a thing while on this game. By the time he was done with all 5 of them, i was trembling with both fear and excitement. Until he looked over to me. I saw the look in his eyes and wished i was never there to experience such a this. Is this what it feels like to lose everything in a DZ? No. This is what it feels like to finally achieve a higher goal in ninonline. This is what started my journey to eventually be strong enough to beat this player. This is... Afrokage

Nin Contest.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Pakku locked this topic