New banning system and getting rid of the current one

King Nagamushi

Hey guys, I just wanted to share this very thoughtful, amazing, spontaneous and delightful plan I had to change the current not up to date ban system we have in our wonderful game called Nin Online. See the current ban system has 3 types of main bans and other types that branch of to different sectors. The three main ban types include Permanent bans, Temporary bans and the worst of them all IP bans. Mind you, I want to change the in game specific banning system.

See when it comes to IP bans, it doesn't make any sense as you're actual IP address isn't blocked out from you accessing this game as you can simply create a new account whenever you want. So the existance of IP bans should be distinguished and removed as they have no purpose, they serve no authority at all as they don't block players out the game through their IP in the first place.

So in my amazing plan, we should first remove the existence of IP bans and then bring back every single player whos account has been IP banned back to the game to make it playable, so pretty much a reset. 'Basically every IP banned player has played the game again through a different account anyway so this doesn't cause any harm. This should be done out of the kindness of the developers hearts as it was Eid Al Adha yesterday so Ueda can do this for our celebration. With these 2 points I made being in the game, the banning system would be revolutionised and behind this new world order I can be the Monkey D Dragon behind this great revolutionary. 

Kind regards,

Rage7

17 hours ago, Glare said:

Hello Glare my dear Nin Online citizen,

I do not understand why I must relax, this is a serious matter I am proposing. Many players get wrongfully banned and have their accounts with all their sweat, tears, blood and items gone with it. Next time you tell me to relax Glare, I will react with malice intent. 

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, King Nagamushi said:

Hello Glare my dear Nin Online citizen,

I do not understand why I must relax, this is a serious matter I am proposing. Many players get wrongfully banned and have their accounts with all their sweat, tears, blood and items gone with it. Next time you tell me to relax Glare, I will react with malice intent. 

biancheria ciglio Diritto dautore Sweats one punch man Allinizio Devise  girarsi