Am i really a bad guy? I haven’t really done anything to people in this community in all honesty

King Nagamushi

I just wanna know cause why am i considered a bad guy by some people in this game. I am mostly reactive, so its your fault for poking the bear. And i haven’t said bad bad things to people, in internet terms the stuff i said was mild. I just wanna know your guys opinions, thank you and have a good day to all reading this post

6 hours ago, Average said:

You got mad at me for quoting star wars at you. I will never forget that, for I had to recover from my sides being sent into orbit around the death star.

Bro first of all you literally snaked me back in the day. I will never ever forget when you and that little bastard Jinsain, YOU and Jinsain sold me to the wolves when i was a mist villager just like you guys. You guys teamed up with Black Rain to spam kill me and humiliate me. I even gave Jinsain my honour of facing me a in a one on one combat to settle our differences but he cowardly declined. Ever since that moment i have never looked at you the same. 

1 hour ago, King Nagamushi said:

Bro first of all you literally snaked me back in the day. I will never ever forget when you and that little bastard Jinsain, YOU and Jinsain sold me to the wolves when i was a mist villager just like you guys. You guys teamed up with Black Rain to spam kill me and humiliate me. I even gave Jinsain my honour of facing me a in a one on one combat to settle our differences but he cowardly declined. Ever since that moment i have never looked at you the same. 

Average is the only GM that matters. Back off. 

4 hours ago, King Nagamushi said:

And for me. It was a tuesday. Good times.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• Erox locked this topic