Jutsus That Evolve Under Earth Mastery

Aer
Go to solution Solved by Maj,

Aside from the 'Earth Prison Technique', are there any other jutsus under the Earth Mastery that evolve?

I saw a message in the Discord for Nin Online about 'Earth Wall Technique' evolving at Lv4, but I don't see any other messages about that nor entries on the wiki about its evolved variant.

• Solution

No. Earth prison is the only earth style jutsu that has a evolved form. Earth walls changes over time but doesnt get an evolved form like earth prison. If I remember right earth wall has 3 levels. Lv1 is 1 wall and then lv2 you make 2 walls and at lv3 which is maxed is 4 walls all around you I think its been a while since I leveled earth wall. Earth prison is the only earth jutsu that resets back to lv1 and changes to greater earth prison.

1 minute ago, Maj said:

No. Earth prison is the only earth style jutsu that has a evolved form. Earth walls changes over time but doesnt get an evolved form like earth prison. If I remember right earth wall has 3 levels. Lv1 is 1 wall and then lv2 you make 2 walls and at lv3 which is maxed is 4 walls all around you I think its been a while since I leveled earth wall. Earth prison is the only earth jutsu that resets back to lv1 and changes to greater earth prison.

Thanks, I'm not even sure how an evolved Earth Wall would look nor function anyway, so that cleared up some of my confusion trying to imagine that at play, lol.

• Like 1