27 members have voted

1. 1. What made you quit in July?

• Regen Change
    • Daily Mission EXP Decrease
    • Balance Update (Buffs/Nerfs)
    • Friends Stopped Playing
    • Lack of Content
    • Inactive Village
    • I quit for a different reason (post below)

Just wanted to do a quick community poll since a lot of people stopped playing in July. Figured it was from Pirate Souls but there's 4 people online for that game rn. So take the poll, if you have another reason please post them in the topic.

My dedication for Nin was kind of based on lvling new accounts or resetting main and fighting with group of friends.

I stopped playing because lack of content on high lvl, Land Of Iron imo needs a rework because It's a pain to do (I completed that arc), nothing to enjoy there.

I lost motivation to lvl alts because now I have to actually do more work for same amount of xp (expect on lvls 41/46+ when u can get share of 4x cbks or vmw - they are not xp nerfed)

Last and final - Guilds/Orgs as a person who wants to play with more than 3 friends at the same time as Rouge I can't enjoy game at all. It's now close to year now since we have no player orgs.

edit:

Ridozuku said a lot of truth about hardest lvl range in game (35-40) where now with xp nerfs it's a joke, bad missions.

• Like 4

Mostly new players drop the game after toad - arc30, after that u have sick grind on host/wolfes/bears, or just waiting to do daily, but if u get 3-4times spa at daily... for +-36k exp... next was Arc40 and still after this sick grind or waiting for daily 😕 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Imo, Nin post-50 content needs to pivot towards team-based, guaranteed reward/progression model. No one in their right mind considers LOI fun or engaging. With all the work that was done on instancing I'm hoping for dungeons to one day save post-50 PvE.

For example, after unlocking the tower, it could contain a 4-man dungeon and an 8-man dungeon. Teaming could be handled same as events so different villagers could be put on a team, or more than 4 rogues can be on a map without FF. End of the dungeon is one guaranteed drop among a wide range which includes EVERY class OR some cosmetics OR "trash" drops like 3 blanks, 800 ryo, etc. but never nothing. You can clear each dungeon max 2 times a week, with a bonus 3rd with a payment of Beaks and Tails for the first dungeon, Iron pieces for the second.

Every class has motivation to join up with others and take on a structured challenge. Farmers have motivation to farm and sell mob drops to people running dungeons. The entire zone is a DZ but no one hunts here cause who the hell goes there? Now they will. I'm telling you LOI would be lit for years till the next content drop.

The barrier to mass alt exploit is having to unlock the tower, which is a huge time investment, on top of the weekly limit. Other bosses outside of dungeons don't have guaranteed drops, but respawn to be farmed off CD. I think they should have a better drop chance for blanks/ryo/blood vials, but okay, it's a good enough balance.

• Like 1