Poll: Ps4 or Xbox1

Katoku

PS4 or PC

Agreed. Ps4 sold me at Planetside 2 on the ps4 and Final Fantasy isn't just exclusive to Playstation anymore but I saw Final Fantasy 13 on the PS3 & Xbox 360 and the graphic difference is actually amazing. Xbox One now has Blue Ray so there won't be that big a difference anymore.

@Sipher I love how he pretty much bit Angry Joe's head off about saying it can be switched off, then two days later they removed it lol.

@Toshio Xbox One is for kids. THe only evidence you need is the emphasis on CoD, and the 100$ price difference with the PS4. Kids don't get the gravity of an extra hundred dollars, they just demand the Xbox One from their parents and rip their assholes if they don't comply. That's also how they planned to get away with DRM. Noobs > Whiny kids who shout profanities with their high pitched voices whenever they die.

The tv function is hardly worth it, at most it takes out about 1-2 button uses from just switching inputs.

@Sipher I love how he pretty much bit Angry Joe's head off about saying it can be switched off, then two days later they removed it lol.

@Toshio Xbox One is for kids. THe only evidence you need is the emphasis on CoD, and the 100$ price difference with the PS4. Kids don't get the gravity of an extra hundred dollars, they just demand the Xbox One from their parents and rip their assholes if they don't comply. That's also how they planned to get away with DRM. Noobs > Whiny kids who shout profanities with their high pitched voices whenever they die.

The tv function is hardly worth it, at most it takes out about 1-2 button uses from just switching inputs.

Little kids also go with what everybody is is getting. Hence why they are on COD so much. It is the more popular choice in shooters. I'm willing to bet that more kids will buy PS4 than Xbox 1 simply because 'everybody else' is getting the PS4.

I'm glad everybody is harping on the Xbox one and getting a PS4. Less Noobs on the Xbox one. I'm getting an Xbox one. I like an all in all console.

Yeah, I was considering the Xbox One, but I usually end up using my laptop whenever I want to watch a TV show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw

I'll probably end up getting the PS4 and playing CoD. Hopefully some clans swap over to PSN with the next gen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQFpH80prA

@Selkie - Yeah, that's pretty much how CoD is unless you're matched with good players... which isn't too often.

I grew up playing Nintendo and Xbox games. Xbox was always my favorite console as a kid, BUT... after all of the crap that's been going on in the "console wars," I have to say that I'd probably rather buy a PS4. Now that I'm in college and living on my own, I am too poor to buy a console, but I've bought plenty of games that go on sale on Steam. (For those who are not aware, Steam is a company that sells PC games).

Another reason is that the Xbox 1 is doing to much... I don't need an all in one when I already have all on the side... Plus sony always seems to have all the good anime games just for their consoles