Poll: Ps4 or Xbox1

Katoku

the reason i support the PS4 is because of the £100 price difference and i also have the PSplus subscription for my PS3/PSVita so i might as well shove a PS4 on there instead of handing more money to microsoft

also KH3, Killzone, Infamous nuff said

also if the XboxOne is anything like the 360 RROD will be a problem :D

Nope. http://www.anandtech.com/show/6972/xbox-one-hardware-compared-to-playstation-4/2; The PS4's GPU is 50% more powerful than the Xbox One's.

Also, KH3 is supposedly on both consoles -_- .

Hm... Idk how I feel about that. KH has always been so dear to Playstation owners. I suppose since it's been so long they're assuming their fanbase has spread to other consoles.

Lol My point has been proven. The majority of these people don't know what they're talking about. We're better off waiting until it's about time for release, to cast any real judgement. Regardless, I'm probably getting both.

I've always been loyal to Microsoft and the Xbox for many years, but they fucked up bad. Even with them deciding "LOL LETS REVERT ALMOST EVERYTHING WE JUST SAID WE WERE GONNA DO" it still doesn't cut it. The fact is that they sincerely thought they were putting in a bunch of features that believed *gamers* wanted. It's a shame, and proves that they're completely out of touch with their Xbox consumers.

Posted Image

PS4

• Like 2