is earth/str wm viable?

Zaikurron

1 hour ago, Awful said:

With the recent nerfs to Earth its not as good as it once was, but it is still very viable depending on your build.

where do invest my points  for a solid new player build also idc about meta just want something playable and not struggle

52 minutes ago, Zaikurron said:

where do invest my points  for a solid new player build also idc about meta just want something playable and not struggle

You should go Earth first, since weapon master is not very good to farm with. A decent build is 70 STR 60 INT (Earth Wall, which was the main reason this kit was a sleeper, but got nerfed, is still worth getting in my opinion) and adjust your HP and Chakra according to how you want to play (Tank, DMG, etc.) A good area for both HP and Chak are ~1k HP+ and 275+ Chak. This is just a basis, you don't necessarily have to even go 60 INT if you don't want to, but the 70 STR is overall the best spot for WM Hybrid in general.  

21 hours ago, Awful said:

You should go Earth first, since weapon master is not very good to farm with. A decent build is 70 STR 60 INT (Earth Wall, which was the main reason this kit was a sleeper, but got nerfed, is still worth getting in my opinion) and adjust your HP and Chakra according to how you want to play (Tank, DMG, etc.) A good area for both HP and Chak are ~1k HP+ and 275+ Chak. This is just a basis, you don't necessarily have to even go 60 INT if you don't want to, but the 70 STR is overall the best spot for WM Hybrid in general.  

This is literally what I tell people but of course I'm a crazy incorrect wrong retard for saying this. Sigh.