Account Manager Pardoning Below Level 15.

Hyach

Question

Can we please please please remove this feature? It makes no sense for someone to get exiled and be able to pardon themselves back into the village they were removed from whenever they please…

It also provides a shield around these troll accounts / Alts spying on raids and any other village activity because there’s nothing you can do to stop them since they’re able to pardon themselves.   

Plz remove, ty :D

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

The 10 Commandments as to why you're wrong

1. I'm not a troll account. I'm a main. I have all lightning and water jutsu on this account already. You're the one preventing me from leveling. I literally have to wait two weeks to level because of you. 

2. I'm sitting there waiting for you to be done being Kage so I can come back.

3. This actually is in place to prevent Kage like you from abusing power, I simply utilized it. I was there when it was added.

4. Stop crying victim about your decisions. You chose to abuse and this is what happens. 

5. Past few days I haven't trolled at all. I caught Freezehud afk macroing in 4k and took a video. He broke the rules. I tried to fight a rogue in Spa, and was jailed after catching him break rules. 

6. Jailed by Kin for telling Darfa how to fight with earth lightning. 

7. Jailed again for literally being afk at Sand GD.

8. I've done nothing since being level 6 to directly affect the Sand Village in a negative way.

9. Everything that happened so far as far as situatons starting has been caused by you, Freezehud, and Kin.

10. My personal favorite. This feature will never be removed as long as there are Kage abusing players like you. As a Sand Ninja, it is my personal responsibility to ensure that you do not get away with whatever the heck you want. 

I may be a literal Elite Meme God, but I'm not the one trolling here. You are, and since you couldn't get the reaction out of me that you wanted you are crying to admins. Grow up.

Below is the original post for reference, seeing as how Hyach wants more attention on the problem than the actual solution which is him being removed from power. 

To be honest Hyach, on top of all this I don't need a troll account to make you rage. I could just talk and you'd feel like it's the most malicious thing in the world. 

1 hour ago, Hyach said:

Can we please please please remove this feature? It makes no sense for someone to get exiled and be able to pardon themselves back into the village they were removed from whenever they please…

It also provides a shield around these troll accounts / Alts spying on raids and any other village activity because there’s nothing you can do to stop them since they’re able to pardon themselves.   

Plz remove, ty :D

• Funny 1