Annual / Bi-Annual Village vs Village Event

Sirch

Question

To preface this: 
I'm still somewhat new and not sure if this exists already. I hear "war event" mentioned from time to time but outside of it being mentioned I havnt seen what that looks like or when those take place, so I apologize if I'm suggesting something counter productive here. 
---------------------------

GM Naer recently hosted what I found a really interesting event. 

I wasnt able to participate, but it made me wonder why events like these arnt more of a regular/scheduled thing. 

My thought: 
Have one of these hosted once per Kage term. 

Play out very similar to how the event above is posted, 
it could be up for discussion but I think you make it a point based win system. 

Start with 4v4s/3v3s, Kages sit out of these but they draft from the members they have available. Similar to what you would find if playing a MOBA with drafting heroes. 

Follow this up with 1v1s, all still earning points per village for wins. Kages drafting these matches as well. 

Finishing off with maybe the Kage's getting a shot to fight for a bonus round of points. Value being just a little more for winner here at a chance to either help catch up some points or secure the Village win completely. 

I'm unsure of a prize for the winning Village, but I do think there should be a trophy of sort or something for the Village outside of bragging rights. 
I also think there should be a MVP chosen for each of these events. Maybe even an MVP title for the chosen MVP. 

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

War events used to be hosted on a unique cave map. The kage's would use the village points to determine which type of players they could summon into the arena to fight (i.e. Genin, Chunin, Jonin, Lv 50s). The village that won the war event would be able to purchase a black ceramic armor.

Then later on, this turned into a total village vs village war on the desert WZ map.

Now the latest one was hosted in Yoru's basement.

Personally, I liked the first concept the best, however the map needs to be slightly bigger, and the point system needs to make more sense. Rory would just make up random numbers like you need xxxx to put this. The points were used off of his head instead of based off an actual guideline. The black ceramic was a great reward, but having to pay for it after the win is a little tilting.

Edited by Seifer
  • Like 2