At what point should GM's intervene in the player experience?

Accelerator

What point should they intervene?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. When is it necessary to have GM intervention?

• When they use it to gain an unfair advantage on other players (EI jailing to tp or save people, exiling to kill or pardoning to save yourself)
    • When the player is using mechanics in game to grief other players (EI spam jailing fellow villagers, spamkilling people, spawn camping mapswitch camping)

Hello Everyone,

Can we please get an official stance on at what point a GM needs to get involved in RP level crimes? @Ueda  @Erox

Today, a member of the LMPF staged a mutiny by jailing all the leaf villagers they could get their hands on.

Because a rival faction (Rogues) were in the village. @Naerdecided to unjail all the villagers who had been jailed.

Is this not a breaking of RP?

It makes sense from an RP-stance that a player should be allowed to do such a crime (the hokage was on, and swiftly exiled/removed the member from the LMPF) 

Please let us know at what point GM's are supposed to get involved, because it feels ludicrous to have them get involved on RP LEVEL CRIMES which it clearly states when reporting are meant to be dealt with in-game by the kage.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

An individual from LMPF deciding of his own free will to stage a mutiny on his fellow villages should absolutely not be interfered with by GMs. It's 100% an RP crime as this individual had no ties to the enemy faction it was simply unfortunate timing for the leafies. When Jakusha (may have spelt it wrong) jailed the kage at the time and his subordinates in a coup to the leave the village and go rogue that was a great example of an rp crime, just because enemies happened to be in the village doesnt mean the GMs can step in.

• Like 3

If what he said is true then GM's shouldn't intervene at all. That's literally an RP scenario and a pretty fun one. GM's shouldn't be "saving the day" every chance they get. Literally demotivates players to do anything at this point. It's like when Itachi killed all of Uchiha and then the author being like "no u can't do that" and revives all the dead villagers. 

4 minutes ago, Bogdan said:

Oh yes, the average ''I will report you but I'm going to cry in front of everyone so I get some extra attention'' special.

Why you bitching for, stfu and play the game. Any thing that you guys don't like u start complaining 

• Like 4

I was confused myself on why he jailed his own villager but after I saw Naer jail him I tried to ask Naer why as well but he ran too fast lol. I do agree that it is an RP level crime in which the Hokage/LMPF Chief (and honestly any other ranked LMPF officer) can handle. The RP is the equivalent to that of a corrupt cop. Don't really understand why that needed "Godly intervention" from an RP standpoint. I think when it comes to abusing to avoid BI or a potential loss in a war or something similar is when a GM should intervene.

• Like 3

• Antar locked and unlocked this topic

Those are just SOME examples. Your RP doesn't = other people's RP. Or else there is 0 creative thinking. Just because YOU don't see it as RP doesn't mean it isn't RP. 

Listen and listen carefully, it seems to me that GMs don't know what they are doing because there is no rule book in terms of RP. It's all passed down from 5 years ago "oh the 3rd hokage said this so it must be true" I get reported for shit that I didn't know was against the rules and when I asked Erox for these rules he told me to flap off and if I ask again I would get banned.

19 minutes ago, Antar said:

Screenshot 2022-03-28 002757.pngScreenshot 2022-03-28 002820.pngScreenshot 2022-03-28 002938.pngScreenshot 2022-03-28 002951.png

You should only use the technique for spying, killing a fellow ninja, harassing fellow village ninja

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Antar said:

Screenshot 2022-03-28 002757.pngScreenshot 2022-03-28 002820.pngScreenshot 2022-03-28 002938.pngScreenshot 2022-03-28 002951.png

You should only use the technique for spying, killing a fellow ninja, harassing fellow village ninja

You should teach these rules to Drusilla no cap.

Rory should add a proper mutiny system. Jailing seems too one-sided with no real results. 😅

• Like 1

The jail jutsu is literally a 30 minutes ban. It is a privilege to be able to use this jutsu and abuses of this said jutsu should be fixed by a GM. This jutsu holds the same weight as the privilege to give rp missions. It should not be abused as its stricly used for RP purpose rather than malicious intent. Which this mass jailfest was. 

The player who did this should also be banned.

• Like 2

The rule clearly says only use it on people that commit RP crimes. Meaning using it "as RP" to stage a mutiny goes against what the rule clearly states. Meaning you are abusing it, which says is punishable. It's really simple if you just READ.

• Like 1