Ello Ello~

Volo

Rory looking devoted owo  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How does everyone feel about all these new patches and various content updates??

• Love it
    • Meh
    • Not a fan
    • Other (Drop a comment if you want to explain)

personally I quite like how things look for the future because there have been alot of QoL updates to make the game less of a grindy drag, also with the most recent revamp to bandits I'd love to see some more love given to LOI (great work rain <3

Spoiler

PlzMakeSamuraiDropShirokataAgain

+ Lv 20 Arc > Familiar story, but a fun play through. Comfortable grind, good xp, don't have to worry about lv 60s capping (too much)

- Lv 30 Arc > poor xp, much grind

+ Lv 40 Arc > Good xp, more reasonable farming options

- Lv 50 Arc > much much grind, players bombarding you while grinding, mobs are both tank and DPS, bridge is narrow design, expensive to get to

- New Weapons > It's made for 1% of the player base and boosts them a tier above the rest. Items like this should be exclusive for event or RP play. I would rather have a Bo Staff for every int user even if it comes as a kunai reskin.

+ Auto Tourney's > Forces PvP interaction when you can't find anyone in DZs and rewards coupons.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Seifer said:

- New Weapons > It's made for 1% of the player base and boosts them a tier above the rest. Items like this should be exclusive for event or RP play. I would rather have a Bo Staff for every int user even if it comes as a kunai reskin.

I agree that there should be some limitation on these kinds of weapons. If they're meant to be so rare, and thus equally powerful, they should have the same limitations of org buffs being one-of-a-kind and time limited in some way. Otherwise they have to be made more accessible to players.

It just does not make sense to have one Yamazaru in the game because the thing is so damn rare, and it's shared in permanent rotation by already the best WMs in the game. It's cool and thematic to have rare legendary weapons, yes, but it's also straight up unfair. Farming these weapons for 1000s of kills is no guarantee you'll even get one to put you on par again.

Basically: have these over the top, buff level weapons be time/event restricted and make the rest more achievable.