Introducing The End of a Legend

Gildarts

Hey everyone, most of you know me and some of you don't which is okay.

• In 2017 I became a player of this game and saw the good and the bad of it.

• I saw friends stay friends and friends becomes foes to become friends all over.

• I was there for everything and been a part of everything regarding BIG Orgs when it was called Orgs.

• I've held legendary weapons and cosmetics while having the best drip not once but TWICE!

Like all good things though, they eventually come to an end which is where we start.

I will be quitting Nin as a pvper/player but will occasionally login to see the new features/changes as well as chatting in the discord. I enjoyed my time on the game playing, doing tournaments, grinding with others, and the competitive shit talk. This is probably one of the games I've played the longest on PC consecutively and can say I'm just burnt out on it. No offense to the hardworking staff or past staff It's just like constantly playing any game you get tired eventually no matter how good it is. I still have people I associate with outside of this game and some people i will forever talk to but anything regarding Nin i will not participate in unless it's to become a Mod and just host events and handle issues if given the chance.

Was Nice playing with you all and hope to catch some of you on other games, gaming systems, and etc

P.S. I will be playing Pirate Souls when it launches and other games so i will drop my tags below.

PSN: Lord_JunPachi

Name on any game played: Jun, Pachi, or JunPachi

Twitch: http://twitch.tv/junpachi

JunPachi - YouTube

junpachi.png.fc8ba15ddc5666065ec4f2fac6246c21.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 3