Sand Kage exile for nothing.

BadQ
Go to solution Solved by Ueda,

On 8/30/2021 at 3:46 AM, Ueda said:

This is allowed within the confines of their limited powers (unfortunately). There is a way to fight back, that's by becoming a Missing Ninja.

Also, if they exile people for no reason, they lose out naturally by thinning their ranks.

(Unfortunately) is used because this is a side effect of giving players the ability to get into positions of power that allow them the freedom to affect the gameplay of others. While it sucks that it exists, it also sucks if it doesn't.

I would like to enlighten you on what actually happened, as I am the one who called Freezehud to jail BadQ, especially because I'm the only one on this thread who has had 5+ years in Sand and constantly makes the attempt to fix the village when there is something wrong. 

Here is What Actually Happened, Without Proof Because There is No Need but Can Be Provided Unnecessarily

I logged onto my other account to farm blanks, two lowbies were farming and BadQ was crying about how I was farming blanks. I need ryo, I am leveling 5+ accounts including an int weapon master water and that alone takes most of my ryo. I was also grinding for tool money for all characters because people like to attack me when I'm on a low level character therefore having a fan and a shuriken make my experience easier. 

BadQ proceeds to rage and cry and demand that you should ban all Blank Farmers, and you can certainly check his chat logs to view his little rant. He then claims that there is a topic on the forum about it. I said little to nothing to this man other than "Go grind Scarabs", which since there was a blessing there was so much more EXP to be claimed on a small map like Scarabs, speaking from experience I've leveled to 50 multiple times so I know how to play the game and was simply trying to help him out by giving him better advice. 

BadQ continued to rage and decided to one hit all scorpions with a kunai, taking aggro completely disregarding his desire for EXP and the lowbies on the map could no longer kill scorpions. I told him to sit tight and I'd find a GM to intervene, however unfortunately none were online so the next best decision was to call Freezehud. Speaking from experiences with past Kazekage, I know I'm not the first person to constantly pardon/exile/rage/pardon/exile/rage/trash talk a Kage, but I know now that in doing so causes my reputation to go down because it's not the drama that people go for, it's the truth of the situation. 

Here is How @FreezeHud Actually is the Greatest Kazekage in Sand History and benefitted the Sand Village for the first time in many moons

Freezehud broke the cycle of Kazekage just dropping AND SHAMING the title of Kazekage altogether and handing it to friends/girlfriends, and actually stood up for himself and had fun doing it. He disbanded the police, which caused players to actually want to join the Organization. He's broken the cycle of Kazekage's being inactive throughout their entire term and actually logs on and actively hunts with us and leads raids effectively. He is the first Kazekage in five years to open Sand publicly to everyone and drop the discord on the Notice Board, inviting everyone in except those who wronged him. Even those who wronged him he gave another chance to.

To be fair, some people in Sand believe that they are more important than others and that is why problems like this and petty arguments occur. (For example, people with ranks more often than others....) but the truth is, Freezehud doesn't care who you are and knows that he's the alpha in town. Nobody else in Sand matters compared to the Kazekage, for it is a monarchy. A monarchy is a Kingdom. If you are a Sand Ninja, no matter what your rank is, you have one job only: to fight for country and King. Everyone else dies, and your brothers/sisters lives are the only thing that should matter to you.

Most people write an expose post and stay exiled. I wrote a post exposing the problems about Sand providing evidence, and instead got pardoned out of nowhere after initially being declined twice through others (I didn't have him on discord) just to be shown how @FreezeHudwas actually fixing the village. Most of the time, "leaving the village and going rogue just to end up coming back in 3 weeks" means the problem is personal. This is not the case with Sand. If Freeze exiles you, you've actually done something wrong, because his actions have proved that he has given everyone a chance. Some of these Kazekages reset out into another village and then back in just to wear the robe and flex that they were Kazekage to lowbies just to reset out a month later. When Freezehud finishes his term, he will have earned the right to do so. 

If TLDR

BadQ bad

Literally in his name don't be fooled

FREEZEHUD = CHAD

• Funny 1

On 9/3/2021 at 1:17 PM, ShinobiNoob said:

You might aswell be a child but if thats true then get the power to an adult.

The sad truth is, you can very well be 2 years old and become Kazekage due to the system Rory made for it. And that same system will let that 2 year old make everyone else leave the village/game instead of being able to usurp them.

This should 100% be fixed.

Also I agree with you @kirisamefrfr.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 6:27 PM, Tetsuya said:

Remember the Hidden Inner circle in leaf maybe.
Remember when Esty Jail the whole Anbu and 12g to made them spawn takumi for raid it.
Remember Mizukage exiling 7sm for grinding Bone sword boss.
Did you need more example ?

Sand is a Monarchy. The Jail is deserved. It disturbs the people who are already on the map to grind and disrespects the Kazekage

That's not what inner circle means and that's not what hageshi was referring to.

Faulty or innocent this situation was held very poorly from Freezehud.

This is something the SMPF should be handling not the kage as for starters its their job and secondly Freezehud has yet again shown he isn't capable of handling these situations as he should.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kyreno said:

That's not what inner circle means and that's not what hageshi was referring to.

Faulty or innocent this situation was held very poorly from Freezehud.

This is something the SMPF should be handling not the kage as for starters its their job and secondly Freezehud has yet again shown he isn't capable of handling these situations as he should.

Sand has mostly EU players, so there were no Chunin/Jonin SMPF players online in order to handle the situation. The situation wasn't handled poorly by Freezehud, nobody has time for players who want to cry victim and lie about what actually happened so of course he just jailed. As I said, there's proof but it's not needed to post. 

2 hours ago, Prince Nik said:

Sand has mostly EU players, so there were no Chunin/Jonin SMPF players online in order to handle the situation. The situation wasn't handled poorly by Freezehud, nobody has time for players who want to cry victim and lie about what actually happened so of course he just jailed. As I said, there's proof but it's not needed to post. 

If there is proof please post it so we can all see it.