Weapon swap

Defyos

Honestly, i think weapon swap should give a player 3 second's of silence. 

i think Fan / Weapon / Gentle fist mastery is good even as single mastery, 
in case where user's Fan/Weapon and GF/Weapon dont have to split a stat point's for second mastery make them a little overpowered if compare to others. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Raphtalia said:

This would be coming from someone who can only cloak bomb

Thank's for bump. 

A lot of game's have similar system, if you change weapon you have to be out of battle or get a silence for a while, 
in this way developers avoid a player's abuse combo's what wasn't designed to work together.

A lot of players talking about GF like it's overpower, i feel as single mastery its even fine, but in case where they dont have to split stat points for grab 2nd mastery make them for real OP. 

All what i want is healthly balance for game, 

Also that 2-3seconds of silence after weapon swap wouldn't kill a GF / WM potential, 
but will make it a less painful 

If you want to balance the game then nerfing weapon switch is the worst idea, let me explain.

U stated that Fan/WM and GF/WM are overpowered because of the weaponswitch, but in reality it is Fan and GF that are overpowered. Weapon switching actually takes more skill than holding 1 weapon only, or not holding a weapon at all so removing skill is a bad idea. Pure Fan and Pure GF are insanely good so it has nothing to do with the weapon switch.