Message to the 3 Kages.

Nagamushi

Good morning/evening Nin Online players, i have a certain message to the 3 kages of this game so if your not currently a kage or at least a council member etc then please remove yourself from this forum post. Currently i am a Missing Ninja in all of my accounts but i do want to be apart of a village in game since being in Takumi is a big liability. It is too dangerous for a handsome young lad like me. So what i ask is that if i could get a pardon to any of the villages since i have a Missing Account for all 3 villages or at least be welcomed to start an alternative account in that village. Again, if your not a kage or at least a council member of your current village then there is no need for you to comment on this amazing post. Thank you for reading this have a blessed week to the people reading this. 

• Funny 1

You can only get into Sand by paying them a bunch of ryo or else they will ignore you. There is no RP behind it, nor does the ryo go towards any events. Rory supports this 100%. Save your money for your new rogue-life home instead, until the ridiculous rent amount kicks you from there too. Actually, I checked and the pricing for homes is very affordable. Cheers.

On 8/23/2021 at 10:32 AM, Seifer said:

You can only get into Sand by paying them a bunch of ryo or else they will ignore you. There is no RP behind it, nor does the ryo go towards any events. Rory supports this 100%. Save your money for your new rogue-life home instead, until the ridiculous rent amount kicks you from there too. Actually, I checked and the pricing for homes is very affordable. Cheers.

Oh i thought they stopped that rule in sand. Anyways thank you for replying in this forum in such a respectful and humble way, you are what the Nin Online community should all be like.