Blood Tonfa vs Blood Katana

Strength

Question

I find it weird that both of these weapons have the same base damage when Blood Tonfas have a high knockback chance and also have better attack speed due to agility scaling. 

Since the upgrade from Tonfas to Blood Tonfas does not increase the speed of Tonfas (1.1 swing for both of them), I think the same thing should happen for Wooden Katana into Blood Katana. 

Since the attack speed would be much lower than it is now the base damage of Blood Katana could go up slightly and it should get a 50% knockback chance. This way both Blood Tonfa and Blood Katana have the same effects which I think would be fair. 

There is currently no budget option for a knockback sword on higher STR, the ones that do are insanely hard to get. This is an issue since hybrid WM which plays lower STR swords has Twin Blades which are easy to get and have 50% knockback chance. 

2 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Fakelust said:

The point is to have different swords to do that, why don’t u put twin fangs on your hotbar along with your main sword and swap when ur ready to cancel/knock back, or just get kuraken simple :)

Cause you lose out on a lot of damage by doing that and it is not even guaranteed you will knockback thus making it not worth trying, the only time I saw this worth doing was when someone is getting revived. 

I don't think you read the post. The Hammer is a lot harder to drop than Twin Blades, making it so that unless you put in months of grind there is no viable option for a knockback sword for a pure WM, since playing with Twin Blades is much better as hybrid. 

• Like 1