Decrease cast time of pillars by 0.2 seconds.

Burnfinix

Question

As we all know, nin is a game which relies heavily on ping and many of us have ping more than 120, as a result, we are unable to land pillars on Canadians or other low ping users after we hit chidori, making the jutsu almost useless. I would suggest that we decrease the cast by 0.2 seconds of pillars so it's a guarantee hit after chidori. Some of you may argue that it makes pillars too OP since u wont be able to flicker to dodge it but hey, u can not flicker pillars of 10-30 ping players as well. I believe this would make the game a bit more fair as everyone will be able to hit pillars. And I personally don't see any drawbacks about this idea. Feel free to share your thoughts though.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, xxanax said:

balancing a game around ping is just unreasonable.  
and yeah pillar is not supposed to hit 100%, it's a gamble. most people will be able to get out of it and punish you, at this point im just repeating myself

true balancing it around ping isnt a good idea but then moving the server to a place where everbody has similar ping is .plus blancing must be done in a way even the most laggy of players still have a chance to use it.If we wanna talk balance then lighting and fire are in a need of a buff .