Community Advertising Campaign

Hageshi

Recent talk has brought something up in my head, and I'd guess in some of yours too. Why not advertise Nin Online?

I'd like to call out to everyone who has interest in supporting the player base and wants it grow wider. This would help in many ways, a healthier fresh player count, more exposure and potential fund for further development. 

How to do it? Many huge community discords/groups/forums should probably have media channels where posting videos is allowed, just post community made videos or Nin trailers there to get some attention, say some stuff about the game, don't lie though LOL, warn them as well.

But why should we, the community do this, why shouldn't Rory pay for advertising? In the current state, development is more important than ads, and he would rather put as much effort and fund to make the game better, and I completely support that!

So if you're on board to get fresh WW kill--- I mean fresh players, let's go on this campaign! Spread the trailers, the videos and all the talk! Go to the forums, the discords and everything in between!

Let's do this together!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I agree it would be nice, but without proper incentives to do this, it will fizzle out in the long run. Having one burst of advertisement instead of regular content would not be as effective imo. 

For building up the share base:

• Collect current youtube videos of nin and content creators
  • Categorise them so specific parts of nin can be targetted (e.g. RP, Fights, Hype videos)
  • Have these targeted videos shared in the right places

For building up incentives to create content:

• Community spotlight video competition (works just like best dressed, but once every 2 months, best submission is picked to be on the community homepage, and a small reward is given, could be nin creds, could be an exclusive item)
  • Actively reward long term content creators (@Rumaki for one)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Insidious said:

I agree it would be nice, but without proper incentives to do this, it will fizzle out in the long run. Having one burst of advertisement instead of regular content would not be as effective imo. 

For building up the share base:

• Collect current youtube videos of nin and content creators
  • Categorise them so specific parts of nin can be targetted (e.g. RP, Fights, Hype videos)
  • Have these targeted videos shared in the right places

For building up incentives to create content:

• Community spotlight video competition (works just like best dressed, but once every 2 months, best submission is picked to be on the community homepage, and a small reward is given, could be nin creds, could be an exclusive item)
  • Actively reward long term content creators (@Rumaki for one)

I'd suggest something like a collaboration between many figureheads of the community, such as YT collabs, art showcases/competitions turn into videos, fan animations etc.

• Like 1

ngl i used to do this quite alot, that's how my first akat videos got so many views 

join random discs with alot of people ( manly gaming discords) post the video, stay for 2 days to answers questions n stuff then leave

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hageshi said:

Recent talk has brought something up in my head, and I'd guess in some of yours too. Why not advertise Nin Online?

I'd like to call out to everyone who has interest in supporting the player base and wants it grow wider. This would help in many ways, a healthier fresh player count, more exposure and potential fund for further development. 

How to do it? Many huge community discords/groups/forums should probably have media channels where posting videos is allowed, just post community made videos or Nin trailers there to get some attention, say some stuff about the game, don't lie though LOL, warn them as well.

But why should we, the community do this, why shouldn't Rory pay for advertising? In the current state, development is more important than ads, and he would rather put as much effort and fund to make the game better, and I completely support that!

So if you're on board to get fresh WW kill--- I mean fresh players, let's go on this campaign! Spread the trailers, the videos and all the talk! Go to the forums, the discords and everything in between!

Let's do this together!

NIN DOESNT DESERVE IT

Let me start by saying yes nin has a potential  to be a great naruto game once it learns :

1. that it not a mmorpg2d it a mo sandbox2d at very best.(it not massive multiplayer also it cant get 150 ppl on a good day unless it a event/ce/raid time)

2. it not new player friendly.

3 this is a harassing world is the game motto (think about it beyond your troll brain once).

4. the community has nice ppl but it filled with apples and trolls who boost there egos like their live depends on it.

5. it a pain to lv and after max lv you can only grind or pvp nothing else.

6. it unbalanced game (mastery,fps and ping boost) and it lack any rp players (btw pvp fight and spar dont count as rp).

7 . rorys vision is his own but it made for a system of game that died out 20 years ago for a reason. I respect the fact he stay on to his vision but that vision will not bring new ppl who want a mmorpg feel

8. it a naruto fan game with no story where the players make the story and can influence the full and total actions of new player(spam killing or camping them)

9. it a closed groups game with only groups playing together for example :taka.rains gang.seigi,jakusha,hispano,polish,turks...

10. the community doesnt want new players but new fresh kills you all want lowbies you can kill in dz those poor fools who dare to go alone  so you can get the ez kill that you brag about(yes i know me the famous mist lowbie killer know what i am talking about). but you wont help them we all know most of you dont give a jack s*** about the new players you wont train help and protect them not  really.

11. for ever 20 players at best 2ppl will stay for more then 3 months and leave. Because it get boring and they pick the wrong mastery or they have nobody to play with .

12. it toxic community and behavior make the game addicting  and it something most ppl know it in there heart and cant admit it.

13. ppl play games to relax and leave the real world to chill out and  enjoy there time in a game  and simple nin isnt that.(grinding it generic and boring and ppl kill lowbies for fun in sz and while they try to do missions )

14. pve and pvp need dont mix 24/7 .Yes sometime but not often also grinding and pvp  ≠ quality .

15. openly let scammer and  toxic ppl get ez punishment .There is no true perma bans and ip banns anymore you scam 10 lowbies you get 1 month ban and then you do it again until you are caught and you repeat stuff.

Sorry for any grammar issues. Overall i think nin  can change but not if the player base doesnt .Dont false promote this game as a new player friendly fun mmorpg when we all know that it not . Dont ask for new players when you dont bother helping them giving them tips and bully them for your kills.The game is doing better rory is focus on making the game more stable and more gms offer more event, but the community isnt doing there part this game is ruled by the players and unless you come out and help others  new players nothing will change .The game is in a state where it in a solid +80 players but it doesnt grow much for a good reason .

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, ana primal said:

NIN DOESNT DESERVE IT

Let me start by saying yes nin has a potential  to be a great naruto game once it learns :

1. that it not a mmorpg2d it a mo sandbox2d at very best.(it not massive multiplayer also it cant get 150 ppl on a good day unless it a event/ce/raid time)

2. it not new player friendly.

3 this is a harassing world is the game motto (think about it beyond your troll brain once).

4. the community has nice ppl but it filled with apples and trolls who boost there egos like their live depends on it.

5. it a pain to lv and after max lv you can only grind or pvp nothing else.

6. it unbalanced game (mastery,fps and ping boost) and it lack any rp players (btw pvp fight and spar dont count as rp).

7 . rorys vision is his own but it made for a system of game that died out 20 years ago for a reason. I respect the fact he stay on to his vision but that vision will not bring new ppl who want a mmorpg feel

8. it a naruto fan game with no story where the players make the story and can influence the full and total actions of new player(spam killing or camping them)

9. it a closed groups game with only groups playing together for example :taka.rains gang.seigi,jakusha,hispano,polish,turks...

10. the community doesnt want new players but new fresh kills you all want lowbies you can kill in dz those poor fools who dare to go alone  so you can get the ez kill that you brag about(yes i know me the famous mist lowbie killer know what i am talking about). but you wont help them we all know most of you dont give a jack s*** about the new players you wont train help and protect them not  really.

11. for ever 20 players at best 2ppl will stay for more then 3 months and leave. Because it get boring and they pick the wrong mastery or they have nobody to play with .

12. it toxic community and behavior make the game addicting  and it something most ppl know it in there heart and cant admit it.

13. ppl play games to relax and leave the real world to chill out and  enjoy there time in a game  and simple nin isnt that.(grinding it generic and boring and ppl kill lowbies for fun in sz and while they try to do missions )

14. pve and pvp need dont mix 24/7 .Yes sometime but not often also grinding and pvp  ≠ quality .

15. openly let scammer and  toxic ppl get ez punishment .There is no true perma bans and ip banns anymore you scam 10 lowbies you get 1 month ban and then you do it again until you are caught and you repeat stuff.

Sorry for any grammar issues. Overall i think nin  can change but not if the player base doesnt .Dont false promote this game as a new player friendly fun mmorpg when we all know that it not . Dont ask for new players when you dont bother helping them giving them tips and bully them for your kills.The game is doing better rory is focus on making the game more stable and more gms offer more event, but the community isnt doing there part this game is ruled by the players and unless you come out and help others  new players nothing will change .The game is in a state where it in a solid +80 players but it doesnt grow much for a good reason .

most of primal point actually made sense ngl, when I first started playing this game I was so motivate to make gameplay video since there was barely any in this game, but later while leveling I realize that game is very grindy and im pretty sure none of the people who watch my video are going to stay and level up to 50.

• Like 1