Server Changes and Maintenance

Seth

AsWpq3r.png

Dear Ninja,

The game is currently being updated with a lot of changes to make it much less buggy. We're making big changes to our development environment too, allowing players to play without lag or any issues to disrupt their entertainment.

We've added some servers today, to make it more enjoyable for our players and to reduce ping. There's also a big patch coming to address the bugs players have been having since the launch of the game.

Hawk

This is for players in United States and Canada region.

Server_Hawk_Maintenance.thumb.png.609102

Snake

This server is for players in Europe region.

Server_Snake_Maintenance.thumb.png.bf41d

Toad

This server is for Developers. It may open up from time to time to Early Access members, but for the most part it is closed to everyone except Staff.

Server_Toad_Maintenance.thumb.png.a55539

Regards,
Seth

Edited by Seth
  • Like 3

Great update @Seth. I wish you are going to still let players play on other servers just to meet friends from another side of the world!

EDIT: In the past global maplestory invented that g** IP block.

Edited by Kaguya Light

Any idea how long it will be down for maintenance ?

A few hours.

Great update @Seth. I wish you are going to still let players play on other servers just to meet friends from another side of the world!

Your account is shared across all servers, we have no region locks to any servers. ;) It is one of the perks that we share with Runescape.

Edited by Seth
  • Like 6

A few hours.

Your account is shared across all servers, we have no region locks to any servers. ;) It is one of the perks that we share with Runescape.

Ahh runescape.. Childhood flashbacks inc.... 

Regardless, thanks for the update Seth, You guys are doing good work :)

That sounds nice! The Us server will improve BR's ping. By the way, I know I could test it ( on CMD prompt), anyone know how to do it?
I mean - My ping for Hank Server is xxx / My ping for Snake server is yyy

/ping command in-game.

Any thing about people of South American?

More players from certain region, the more sure they'll have their own server. I believe for the starters North America and Europe are the places where most of the player base is from. To me next server would be for Australia but I do not have the knowledge if there's many people yet playing this game.