Hide and Seek!

Michael

Hey everybody! My first in game event will be hide and seek! I hope everyone enjoys themselves :) !

How it works:

This is how this event will work, there will be 3 rounds. Each round will last 30 minutes. I will be hiding in a different spot each time. Over time i’ll give 2 hints as to where I am. Anyone is allowed to participate. Please refrain from killing/attacking those who are participating in the event. 

Note: I will not be hiding in places near the 3 villages or inside them. Ex: Takumi River, Forest of Ambushes, Big Desert.

When it starts: 

The event will start on Sunday (09/09/2018).

Round one will start at 3:00 PM EST. 

Round two will start at 4:00 PM EST.

Round three will start at 5:00 PM EST.

The prize:

The first person of each round who finds me will receive 10 event coupons!

Thank you all, I hope to see you on Sunday! :D 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Midnight Hiruzen said:

Sounds very interesting, will you be visible are is there a chance you’re behind a tree and we have to target to see you?

Anywhere on a map, I will be able to hide in. Could be behind a tree, could be inside a house, etc. Of course not including the maps I talked about in my explanation of the event.

Mike, I think you should choose either inside or outside villages only. I’m saying this because people will most likely kill another person outside of the village and say they weren’t participating. So I would say chose one of the three villages and everyone will run to there. 

But other than that I like the event! 

50 minutes ago, Eagly Kurama said:

Mike, I think you should choose either inside or outside villages only. I’m saying this because people will most likely kill another person outside of the village and say they weren’t participating. So I would say chose one of the three villages and everyone will run to there. 

But other than that I like the event! 

The event will be taking place outside all villages and their territory.

1 hour ago, Eagly Kurama said:

@Michaelwdym by outside? like not in those maps? And if you mean litterally outside the villages what happens if someone outside the event kills another person in it?

I mean that I won’t be inside any village or their territory. Ex: larva, guard duty maps, training grounds, mini bridge, coyotes, tunnelers, bees etc.