What is the best way to choose a Kage?

Electron

What do you think is the best choice?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How to pick the leader of each village (Kages); what do you think is the best?

• Let the admins pick them for us
    • Democracy is the way to go
    • The last man standing in a death match gets to be the Kage
    • Electron gets to pick them

Maybe the whole system could be set up so most of all the mechanics of choosing a leader are covered. For example, Kages should be chosen from a select few, like a village council. The council would be chosen through a democratic vote on a certain basis. However, the Kage position is chosen either by a test or an actual decision by the admins. Skill-wise, council members would have to fulfill a presentable amount of success in wars/abilities before being considered.

I just don't see how somebody will not just cheat.

True... haven't thought about it

guess my IQ is not as high )

Personally I think the Admins should choose depending on what they see the Kage should be like and what he should be doing

The kage choosing progress will take 4 steps, (who earns most points will get the kage) **Points are given differently for ex. 1. gives one point 2. two points and so on. (bad example) 1. Rory chooses his favourite candidate  2. Famous contest, who gets most votes 3. Death match 4. Kage candidates speech. Everyone gets to write a long speech why him should be picked, everyone must remain anonymous and the text isn't allowed to someway tell who's talking. Another vote on that That way the best 1 will be picked. :)

Actually I want to change my answer. How about it starts off as a Democracy, and then the Kage can set the government style of the village. Allowing Coup d'états to take out a kage and set up their own Leader to become Kage.

This goes hand in hand with parts of my post in "Nin Online Roleplay Events" Topic.

Actually I want to change my answer. How about it starts off as a Democracy, and then the Kage can set the government style of the village. Allowing Coup d'états to take out a kage and set up their own Leader to become Kage.

This goes hand in hand with parts of my post in "Nin Online Roleplay Events" Topic.

I was considering this, but a Coup d'état should only work if the Kage is really infamous and most of the village supports the new candidate.