Fairy Tail

Man

I understand you on that one and I didn't really feel for the massive timeskip which started to give my doubts I mean c'mon now 7 YEARS!? wtf... But with the new grand magic games arc I felt my love for it grow again.

I thought you were being sarcastic and talking about naruto, but it was just your oversized sig

Pretty off topic but as a response I didn't know it was gonna be that big haha looking for another 

I only read the first 5 chapters, and havent picked it up since i plan to soon though

I remember when I first started watching awhile back before I started to read the manga that it jumped around a lot, like so much I thought I was missing something and had no clue what was going on(it stopped though).... did the chapters do anything like that as well?

Fairy Tail is a good anime in general. Its anime has great fight scenes and I haven't seen a writer capture emotion like he does with Lucy. The storyline is very complex and if your not honestly paying attention then you will miss a lot and also it may not make sense to you.

The characters and the concepts of their abilities are the reason I fell in love with the show the fighting is a plus xD Its one of those shows you enjoy even when they're is not anything super epic happening.

It's incredible anime , my fav char is Laxus. Anyone know when the episodes will start airing ? 

Your name is Kakashi and your favorite character in Laxus!!! We must be one in the same my friend xD

• 3 months later...

I'm really enjoying it at the moment in saying that, it has one flaw that bugs me, but I've made piece with it...

warning spoilers for fairy tail ahead.... the characters, particularly Natsu, are too OP... yes, the protagonist of the story should be strong and beat all his enemies, but It feels as though every time Natsu fights someone, he wills the strength/magic ability/power from seemingly nowhere to beat the opponent, so much so that with any new OP badguy, I just assume Natsu will win, even if he get's knocked out seemingly beforehand. Basically, the gripe I have is that it's too predictable. The only time this wasn't true was when he came up against Guildartz in the tenrou island arc, where it was pretty obvious that there was a gap in their power levels which had to be acknowledged (I really enjoyed that)  To compare manga/anime (that's not naruto) would be for example bleach. Ichigo is rather strong but he does lose at times and learns/gets stronger from it. Any power up he gets is well explained and thought out, and not just willed. He has to work for it.... Anyway, Fairy Tail is rather enjoyable, just lacks some thought/planning in some cases...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure why, but it is probably one of my favorite animes. It always leaves me with this warm, fuzzy feeling at the end of each arc when all of fairy tail is together again, one great big family. The magic and backstory are amazing, the plot line is somewhat meh at times mostly because too many fillers not enough Zeref, but it is just so cute and endearing!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I read this, but I do so out of this underlying need to stick with a manga until it ends. The manga started out pretty strong and has just gone to the shitter.

SPOILER!!!!!!!

The time skip was cool, but then they cancelled it completely. I was expecting to see some older versions with some style, but nothing. The characters are so unbelievably strong on both sides. The biggest issue is that they make the enemies so overwhelming but give no clear way for the characters to advance so they need to put some stupid random buff to push the story forward. Perfect example is in the grand magic games where Erza summons an armor that can defy the laws of magic, what? Or the lightning fire dragonslayer ability that natsu gets... Now in general the manga seems to be stuck in the same cycle. A dark guild appears then they go to war with Fairy Tail. One by one they are taken down barely by the many members of fairy tail usually leading to the leader fighting against Natsu and losing. I'm not a fan of the repetition and the constant need to super buff the main characters because the enemy was written way to strong and if they don't get the power boost the story ends....

Sadly I will continue to read it because I have too many questions.