Aido's Dream To Become A Pixel Artist

Aido

Well I've been wanting to become a Pixel Artist for some time now, I guess I finally gained enough courage to start trying...

I'm open to any criticism of what I need to work on so please go ahead..

Posted Image

1st Hokage - Harashima

2nd Hokage - Tobirama

3rd Hokage - Hiruzen

Posted Image

Shippuden Naruto

Posted Image

Shippuden Naruto with a Chuunin Vest (One Day ^_^)

• Like 1

uh... sorry

gon try to write in understandable english

you're doing good. just a few notes:

-naruto's hair spikes are supposed to be kind of symmetrical.

-his hair's shading needs some work... just try to do the same you did on 2nd hokage's hair.

-it looks like naruto has a beer belly. you don't need that kind of thing in that area.

-the chuunin vest looks way too big.

looks bettah :D

-try picturing his head as a circle and draw hair spikes on it. the way it's now looks more like a super sayan with the lateral spikes pointing upwards.

-you made his beer belly straight. lol good. now try to get rid of it. in the 3/4 perspectve, the lower part of the base isn't supposed to be brighter than the upper part. brighter parts usually indicate something that is popping out. in this case, it's his belly.

sorry for being an ass

For beginners they're pretty good but from what I see you need to work on your neatness and just a little on your proportions, and shading also cause small details make all the difference. Also, on the chunnin Naruto sprite the sleeves look a tad off I'd go back and outline the red circles in black to fit the rest of the outlined look of the sprite and maybe add a second layer to naruto's hair instead of making it short. Um... I like where you were going with the second hokages hair but its a tad short to so might wanna clean that up. The first hokage's hair looks disproportionate to the rest of his head, kind of like a too tight baseball cap so I'd fix that and show a little hair revealing from his sides to show how long it is.