How I Met Your Mother

Uchiha Obito

I've watched the entire show and a couple episodes re watched, I actually just finished a couple episodes just yesterday. Waiting for the last season but I think I can wait for it. The show was hilarious at first but started dying down after like season 3 or 4 now it's just has its funny moments here & there tbh.

Eh, not sure I can fully agree with you there. I guess it's just me, I started losing a lot of interest in the show for some time now but first 2 or 3 seasons where by far the funniest simply because everything they said was new & uncommon. But by the 8th season, it was all the same comedy lol

Yeah, the jokes started to fizzle down in the last seasons. I mostly watch it now because I love the characters and want to see what happens.

Exactly. I'm already 8 seasons in and I think the next one is the final one, I just want to get through the show. I've stated before that I hate half assed work, this would be one of them. So I'll just finish strong  :)

Exactly. I'm already 8 seasons in and I think the next one is the final one, I just want to get through the show. I've stated before that I hate half assed work, this would be one of them. So I'll just finish strong  :)

no

next one is not the final one

barney stinson rockszzzz

Yea they've already shown Ted's wife's face. Barney & Robin are ready to settle, Lilly & Marshal are practically Either leaving for Rome or going to reach the high point of his career. All that's left now is that Ted meets his stoopid wife & that's it. If it goes any further then that they might have to rename the show to "How I Met Your Mother & Everything That Came After"