Best Video - Weekly Community Event #7

Jessica

community_event.png

Quick Note/Apology

Hello Ninja,

Sorry for the late post for this event, I've been overwhelmed with finals coming up, but I promise you that hasn't stopped me from doing these events! I will extend the end date until Wednesday next week to make it the same amount of time. This won't affect next week's event, but it will overlap meaning next week's event will start while this one is still going on.

Best of luck, and my apologies!

This Week's Event

"Best Video"

Description: Make an awesome video of Nin Online. It can be anything from a cool edit, a roleplay episode, playthrough, guide video, ANYTHING! So long as it has Nin Online as the main focus within the video. Please make sure it follows community rules, however.

Rule: The video must be posted after the announcement of this contest.

General Rules

• Post your entry in this thread by making a reply.
  • You are only allowed to do 1 submission per week.
  • Your entry should be 100% your own work. Plagiarism is very serious, you will be disqualified and warned.
  • You may use any form of art to express your entry (specifically for art-related events).
  • Your entry MUST have content related to Nin Online. Whether it be characters, symbols, logos, community relation, or anything. Just make sure it is related to Nin Online!
  • Your entry may not contain any offensive or rude comments or imagery. The entry should follow all community guidelines found here.
  • In the event one of our prizes is a Gold Ninja Rank, Gold and Silver Ninja will not be eligible for those prizes for obvious reasons, but may still attempt for other prizes.
  • Your entry should look like you put a bit of effort into it. (Stickmen, messy and quick sketches, etc.) (specifically for art-related events)
  • Should a tie occur between submissions, all who tied will split the winnings.
  • Honorable mentions may be rewarded as well, but that will be determined by the Event host.

Prizes

• 25 Event Coupons
  • 15 Event Coupons
  • 10 Event Coupons

Special Dates

• Entries begin immediately.
  • Entries will close on Sunday at 12:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
  • Prizes & Winners will be announced Monday at 1:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time with the announcement of the next event.

Good Luck,
Jessica

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Rory said:

Nice video. Almost as good as recent updates!! Now if server could get back up, too.. It's been down for almost 2 hours and you've posted that 40 minutes ago and I can't wait to test my new powerful snares!! 10/10 update, 10/10 server stability.

• Like 2

Congratulations to this week's winners. I announced the other day that past uploads could also be submitted, so they were also judged.

1st Place - 25 Event Coupons
@Deidara

2nd Place - 15 Event Coupons
@Sour Suwa

3rd Place - 10 Event Coupons
@Pharaoh

Congratulations winners, you can contact me whenever you see me in-game to claim your prize.