Seven Swordsman

Samurai X

OK i think that for this game there should be a seven swordsman group not actually seven people in but a group that has access  to more powerful swords than regular players and this sword is always with them through life and death aka binded to u and can't be picked up by someone else 

Maybe each swordsman will be able to costumize the way their sword looks with a couple icons that way everyone in the SSM should never have the same looking sword

I would rather just send out all the Seven Swords onto the map once they are found it will be who ever kills them to take them will have them.. Regardless of Village there will be the Ultimate Seven Swordsmen

I would rather just send out all the Seven Swords onto the map once they are found it will be who ever kills them to take them will have them.. Regardless of Village there will be the Ultimate Seven Swordsmen

Naw Seven Swordmen is a Kiri group, so instead of that. There can be only 5 element affiliated swords that represent each of the lands in the world. These 5 are the best swordsmen in the world and all swords can be possesed by a single village or by a single person, they are very lootable, you die 5 times it drops no questions asked, you should be strong enough to keep your blade or lose it. Oh forgot about the land of Iron, that blades element would just be strength or something like that.

@ I won't ever understand why y'all make it impossible for them to drop their Special Sword, as for the 5 Swords of the World thing -.- No.. Seven Swordsmen should be everybody.. Sword Wise.. Group Wise who cares :/

Naw Seven Swordmen is a Kiri group, so instead of that. There can be only 5 element affiliated swords that represent each of the lands in the world. These 5 are the best swordsmen in the world and all swords can be possesed by a single village or by a single person, they are very lootable, you die 5 times it drops no questions asked, you should be strong enough to keep your blade or lose it. Oh forgot about the land of Iron, that blades element would just be strength or something like that.

I like that idea Raiga but the sword should be binded to you and customizable on looks ONLY

I like Aido's idea, i'm not so sure about the OP's. Though simply dying shouldn't transfer swords, because i'm guessing there's going to be teaming, and that would be a dumb way to lose your sword. But I would still like for it to stay a group of individuals who can communicate with each other in some way.

@ Just because it's a Kiri group in the show, doesn't mean it can't be something else in this game; nobody is seriously going to be checking this game for canon. Besides, isn't Kiri not going to be added for a while? Keep it Seven Swordsman so that people will be familiar with it.

• Like 1

Yea that good 2 and Mist SSM get it for free and it customizable for them

There should be no customizable swords unless you are going to Pixel them which I highly doubt it just do what Selkie said make the swords even if all 7 are leafies in the beginning, once Mist is created it should be their job to find them and obtain them.. as for Sipher there will be a 7 Day Limit to Log in before you lose the sword.

If you guys are thinking about adding the Seven Swordsman, it should be under an event. There was an event that @Sipher had going on when he was Mizukage for GOA. Though it had nothing to do with the Seven Swordsmen or anything. But using the same event system, it could be decided who can own what sword. I'll post a suggestion topic about this in a minute now.