Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn... THE GIVEAWAY!

Stephen

Like this first post, and if I receive enough likes... I'll giveaway a digital copy of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn! Not really much to it right now, just pulling in some attention to the forums considering the server hasn't been receiving many exciting updates! If the game isn't exactly anyone's forte' then I'd be willing to take suggestions on titles to give away instead.. But FF XIV: ARR seems to be a pretty popular PC game right now so.. why not!

• Like 8

How's the actual gameplay? I've had a few friends get insanely in to it, but I'm not sure if I have time to do daily grinding in an MMO now-a-days.

I do like the idea of being able to level multiple classes on the same character, though. I was actually thinking of stealing that idea for Crystalshire to allow people to create balanced parties without having to cut out certain people due to their class.

I might get Jessica to come level up a character with me. I think we'll have some time over Christmas to play something.

How's the actual gameplay? I've had a few friends get insanely in to it, but I'm not sure if I have time to do daily grinding in an MMO now-a-days.

I do like the idea of being able to level multiple classes on the same character, though. I was actually thinking of stealing that idea for Crystalshire to allow people to create balanced parties without having to cut out certain people due to their class.

I might get Jessica to come level up a character with me. I think we'll have some time over Christmas to play something.

Talking like he already won.

I play the game everyday despite not having time on my hands as of late, it's insanely addicting and a good passtime.. Especially with the ability to use skills from other classes on your main class ^_^ The game play is a-bit slow to start off with, but the levels isn't as hard or 'grindy' as most other games because your not forced to grind mobs all day. You can do other things or side-quests called 'Leves'

• Like 1

Talking like he already won.

If I play the game I'll buy it myself. I liked his post so that it'd get a bit more attention so someone can collect their prize.

I play the game everyday despite not having time on my hands as of late, it's insanely addicting and a good passtime.. Especially with the ability to use skills from other classes on your main class ^_^ The game play is a-bit slow to start off with, but the levels isn't as hard or 'grindy' as most other games because your not forced to grind mobs all day. You can do other things or side-quests called 'Leves'

It sounds interesting. I might give it a try sometime over the winter break.