Shinjeki No Kyojin [Attack On Titan]

Weaver

Whether something is good or bad is all in the perception of the individual.

Yeah but he could've said he THINK it's a bad anime instead of putting "it's a bad anime". And even that he did it, he could've at least explain WHY it's a bad anime.

Personally, I think the anime is amazing. I mean it's a little slow and the manga is even slower but it's still very worth the watch.

I glanced through the episodes/manga and all, it seems like a very nice idea for an anime, I just feel they aren't really making the most out of it. 

I mean c'mon.. The main hero has the ability to turn into a Titan? Fine, I can live with that. But suddenly everyone and their mother can shapeshift into a Titan too? And the guy who graduated 3rd or something from his class is the Colossal Titan?

Eh, w.e. I personally dislike it, but the theme of the anime is good, it's a fresh new theme. I like it

I glanced through the episodes/manga and all, it seems like a very nice idea for an anime, I just feel they aren't really making the most out of it. 

I mean c'mon.. The main hero has the ability to turn into a Titan? Fine, I can live with that. But suddenly everyone and their mother can shapeshift into a Titan too? And the guy who graduated 3rd or something from his class is the Colossal Titan?

Eh, w.e. I personally dislike it, but the theme of the anime is good, it's a fresh new theme. I like it

wtf brah, u just throw a huge spoiler at us like that? lmao