Release Date

Samurai X

I predict that release will be split into two types of groups. The group that wanders around exploring, oooohing and aaaahing, and the group that will spend all their time in the spa cybering. I nominate Stylishninja to be the official Kirigakure virtual prostitute so that she can bring in some money to the village early.

I approve This Message.

I predict that release will be split into two types of groups. The group that wanders around exploring, oooohing and aaaahing, and the group that will spend all their time in the spa cybering. I nominate Stylishninja to be the official Kirigakure virtual prostitute so that she can bring in some money to the village early.

I second this motion.

It will be cool to see when the game first releases, as the server fills up with players. It will be a busy day, because there will be many new bugs arising that will need to be fixed. Also, there will be virtually no Ryo to begin, so everything SHOULD be expensive...if there is anything that players could buy from others at that point in time!

I just thought of something that could be useful. A bug reporting system that could either be in-built, or a subforum dedicated to reporting bugs when the game is released.

The support board of the community is also dedicated to reporting game bugs mate :) I am sure it'll get pilled up after release. 

prostitution?! i'm in!