Roleplay!

Stephen

Nin Online Roleplay

I doubt anyone who is under level 5 is even going to take this seriously but I think since we're open to the public that those of us who which too should totally start to 'live' our lives as shinobi out! Of course, there is a vast majority of players who are simply here to grind mobs and and kill players. Not like this is going to stop me from attempting to get something together formally so that those of us who are here to Roleplay can do so during Alpha.

If you're willing to participate, please drop your Biography in your user profile. This isn't official to Nin-Online, or anything but I thought it would help pass the time and even help sort out somethings.. somehow? But yea, it's really simple.. When encountering people on the list you'd treat it as if you were your character or quite simply ignore them and keep doing what you're doing. 

If you're not on the list, or if you chose to mindlessly PvP and/or kill things with another member of this group then we can't stop you in anyway shape or form. We're just here to role play and have a good time living out our childhood dreams of being a Naruto-style ninja!

The only rule!

Keep in mind that in order to participate that you're required to have a name without symbols or numbers, a name that you would name your child if you were an adult Naruto-style ninja!

The story so far!
(Official Prologue by and quoted from Rory)

Two hundred years have passed since the 4th Shinobi World War, during which the world was saved from a threat to its existence.

It is becoming harder for new leaders to honor the alliances made by their predecessors; the bonds formed during the war are becoming unstable and the peace between villages is beginning to grow questionable.

Meanwhile, a copycat group who operate under the same name as the Akatsuki has come to light. Initially not viewed as a threat, the organization was allowed to establish itself before anyone could take notice of them. Their objectives are mysterious and their new leader is unknown.

Mankind had made progress in changing age old-traditions of sealing the tailed beasts within power ninja. For years they have roamed the world freely and peacefully, but now have started to behave aggressively. The villages fear the beasts may be under someone's control, and are strengthening their defenses to protect their villages from the threat of destruction and the possibility of another war erupting in their time.

Born into a generation which has known only peace and has never witnessed war, you start your journey as an academy student about to venture into the world of ninja. Responsibilities come with every decision you make. Will you become a force for peace and exact your justice, or will you descend into darkness and bring this world to an end?

Note # 1: Some of us would be starting our journey as Genin instead due to already progressing through the story line of the Academy

Note #2: You may be any level to participate as long as you 'clear' the only rule.

Note #3: ?Do not act out your character outside your means, meaning if your stats stay Genin, you are a Genin.. etc etc.

Participants in Nin Online Roleplay;

Current Time!

Week 1 of 210 ASB

(September 29th - October 5th)

ASB - After Series Beginning

• Like 1

can i be in this?

im only lvl 1 though

I can rename

Read the first post, and you're straight so long as you understand the name thing.

yes i do.

yes i do.

Bio: Unknown No One Knows were he came from are is he has just turned 13 and has wanted to be a ninja his whole life

birth/found:Middle of forest of doom

well. let me join ! i can be anything!

It's not about being anything, it's about playing out your character as a genin/academy student and naturally progressing through events ^_^ But you're welcome to come aboard, I won't turn any serious person away nor can I really turn anyone away.. I'm just trying to form a list of none-RPers who RP on Nin Online.