Alpha Test 2 - Open Testing Phase

Ueda

Where can I download the updater?

The updater is in the folder above the bin folder.

Please do not try to log-in until we announce the server is open. You're only wasting your time, we ran into a problem with our host having maintenance today and cannot host the server.

We will announce when we open. No more postponing daily.

Please do not try to log-in until we announce the server is open. You're only wasting your time, we ran into a problem with our host having maintenance today and cannot host the server.

Atleast you said no more postphoning i will be looking forward to the game when i get off high school tommorow.

So, can I go to sleep without missing the launch.. or...?

• Like 1

Nin online has the worst of luck.. You should no longer plan days for it to launch because you'll get most of us overhyped and when it gets postponed due to an unfortunate accident you give us a heart attack. Just keep it to whenever the game is ready.. Guy's dont be negative towards the game like that. Things like this is going to happen, I won't lie I was trying to get my homework done before 9:00 Est so I can play nin online, but luck wasn't on our side today. The restarted in July so expect this a lot for Early Alpha, I just feel bad for regular members who didn't get to see the game at all these pasts months(almost second month).

How very optimistic our community is. Eventually you can 'waste your time' effectively, playing an online game. What postponed the game was unforeseen circumstances. People bitching and throwing tantrums isn't going to make the game released any sooner. Go to sleep, get some pussy or play other games in the meantime. Nin-Online is on the horizon. 

I'm sure a lot of people like Izuna have the most right to be 'pissed' right now, most of us are simply disappointed due to the lack of professionalism. Hell, if anyone should be mad it's the Developers and the Staff itself, because I'm sure they only work to see the smiling faces of their community xD

Lack of professionalism from whom?

I'm not upset about the game being put off a little longer. However i am a bit upset at the constant broken deadlines.

Like i said before, take as much time as you need (by all means don't rush, we don't want it buggy) but please, don't write checks that can't be cashed. 

Professionalism doesn't account for trouble. You need to understand even large studios like Blizzard and Square Enix had launch issues. We're a team of a few people, who are being expected to pull a miracle here. We cannot account for problems that we cannot foresee.

Professionalism doesn't account for trouble. You need to understand even large studios like Blizzard and Square Enix had launch issues. We're a team of a few people, who are being expected to pull a miracle here. We cannot account for problems that we cannot foresee.

Square did have a HUGE launch issue, they even declined DD purchases for like 72 hours.. Which made me unable to distract myself while waiting for this.