Alpha Test 2 - Open Testing Phase

Ueda

Dear Ninja,

In the past 2 weeks since we've launched the Alpha test 2 for Gold/Silver Ninja, we have spent countless hours debugging, rewriting codes and adding new features. It has been very hectic and hence the time that was needed to prepare the server for open testing was delayed quite awhile.

Posted Image

However, we are going to open the server to everyone starting tomorrow.
The game is still buggy, lacking in content and may crash occasionally, but helping us test to further improve the game will be much appreciated.

The game's development is slightly behind schedule, but we will push on forward with all of your support!

Please note: There will be wipes & there will be crashes. But each time that happens, just know that you've helped us move forward through these tougher times!

Opening time will be: Waiting for announcement.

Regards,
Rory

• Like 7

Interesting. Lets see a mass of people congregate in one place killing baby wolves. Nevertheless, this is good news. I wonder what the server capacity will be like. The community is considerably large, filled with eager shinobi's whom have been anticipating this day. Good work, guys. B)

Interesting. Lets see a mass of people congregate in one place killing baby wolves. Nevertheless, this is good news. I wonder what the server capacity will be like. The community is considerably large, filled with eager shinobi's whom have been anticipating this day. Good work, guys. B)

This alpha's game play is a simple demo of what is to come in terms of features. But the function of the tests is to work on issues like server stability and capacity. We never expected players would entertain themselves by going to wolf killing sprees.

The combat system has barely even been touched on, but we've been receiving so much criticism on that, hold your horses Nin community.

This alpha's game play is a simple demo of what is to come in terms of features. But the function of the tests is to work on issues like server stability and capacity. We never expected players would entertain themselves by going to wolf killing sprees.

The combat system has barely even been touched on, but we've been receiving so much criticism on that, hold your horses Nin community.

Hours upon hours of play time are spent killing wolves, with the intent of reaching level 10 so players can participate in Pvp with their friends. Will the same rules used in the test server apply on the 27nd, that being a minimum of level 3 for pvp? Its not essential since the test is primarily for testing purposes, but it would add extra initiative for players too log on without flooding the forums complaining that their 'bored' or: ''Why you keep doing wipes man, I spent hours reaching level 8''- even though wipes are inevitable; this will not stop topics or question like this. B)

TL:DR : Could you change the PVP level requirement (Temporarily) to level 3?

hi there :)

i am very happy, that u finally announced Alpha Test 2.

But i got a problem left...

I downloaded the game like 1 month ago...when i try to statr it now, i get an Error.

As i followed your updates i understood there where some new files to add, but i didnt downloaded them so far. Where can i download the whole game ?  Or at least the missing files ?

kind regards, po