Weed Good Or Bad

Uchiha Obito

44 members have voted

1. 1. do u like weeds

• hell yes
    • no

No drugs are good for you. There's no way to look at it as positively effecting you. Also, it DOES make you less intelligent.

My brother became a pothead and, combined with his evil girlfriend, ruined his entire life and future.

Your brother never had an entirely bright future if it was ruined by weed and a woman. Also, I have not become any less intelligent than I was yesterday after my last 3 blunts. 

Besides medical benefits, theres not much reason for weed. You should not smoke it for no reason at all, which means not just 'for fun' or as a hobby. Usually people can become over engrossed in it.

Its one of the only drugs that can be used in a good way or bad way depending on how its used.

That being said, I think it should be legal. I think that going to jail and punishments for it as a *crime* is far too harsh. You're not hurting anyone normally unless you abuse it in which case you're only hurting yourself. Most of the time.

I think that it should be treated more as a disease, as obesity is treated now.(which I totally disagree with). Some people need HELP not to be punished as a criminal. There are a lot of cases where its helpful and useful, and smoking it as a hobby or regular thing for no reason is not one of them. That's the only situation I have a problem with weed. Because it can lead to overuse. If you're depressed, smoke it. If you've got cancer, smoke it. Just don't do it for no good reason at all, like most other drugs are. This can lead to mental addiction and other negative effects.

Also, hemp, the weed plant, is all-around amazing - it can be used for paper, food, ect, ect.

Besides medical benefits, theres not much reason for weed. You should not smoke it for no reason at all, which means not just 'for fun' or as a hobby. Usually people can become over engrossed in it.

Its one of the only drugs that can be used in a good way or bad way depending on how its used.

That being said, I think it should be legal. I think that going to jail and punishments for it as a *crime* is far too harsh. You're not hurting anyone normally unless you abuse it in which case you're only hurting yourself. Most of the time.

I think that it should be treated more as a disease, as obesity is treated now.(which I totally disagree with). Some people need HELP not to be punished as a criminal. There are a lot of cases where its helpful and useful, and smoking it as a hobby or regular thing for no reason is not one of them. That's the only situation I have a problem with weed. Because it can lead to overuse. If you're depressed, smoke it. If you've got cancer, smoke it. Just don't do it for no good reason at all, like most other drugs are. This can lead to mental addiction and other negative effects.

Also, hemp, the weed plant, is all-around amazing - it can be used for paper, food, ect, ect.

Only one thing; everything has this same affect to someone who shows a genuine like and or interest in this task/or thing. See, you say people may do it for "no good reason", but what's a better reason than smoking it because you genuinely enjoy the herb? I also cannot agree that it's the same as a disease -- someone enjoying some marijuana in their personal time [..even if used regularly] isn't the characteristic of a disease. 

Everything in excess is harmful

True enough. That's why I feel his whole "people will overuse it" statement is invalid. 

Treated as a disease, at least, only when its being abused and is starting to harm someone/get in the way of other things in life. Thats when they need help in the form of rehab or something similar. As opposed to throwing them in jail for it, where they will likely become hardenned criminals and come out of their 5-20 years with much more sinister, criminal intentions than just 'I wanna smoke a fuckin' doobie man'

Everything in excess is harmful

Hospital is full of drugs 

I agree with these two.

Also : You can't start a debate on weed and end up make it general to all drugs... Btw, alcohol is also a drug. Caffeine is also sometimes considered to be a drug.

My opinion, if you like it - good for you, if your friend doesn't - don't pressure him. Anyway, you just gotta know to control yourself. Personally, I have no issues with it, but I never smoke alone, no fun ; also haven't touched that sh*t for 2 months already and i'm still as "crazy" as before ever smoking it.

• Like 1

Weed is good for the heart and soul. On the other hand cigarettes are bad but I still smoke them. 

Only times I don't do weed is when there's school because they make you take drug test if you look like your on drugs. I basically look high everyday even though I'm not so I take weekly drug test in my school lmfao. - pills ftw

Weed is not bad but if you do it in a everyday basis, I could say there will be longterm damage, Other than that, what makes it REALLY bad is when noobs think it makes them do everything better lmao. Like seriously? weed makes you perform better -___________________-.