Website Update

Seth

Facebook%20Cover.png

This is a quick update to let everyone know why the website went down.

• Mentions work much better. Just type @ and see how easy it is to mention someone. :P
  • Activity is a new feature we added that allows you to find content quickly.
  • Homepage slider which displays featured posts in the Announcements forum.
  • Multiple user groups display again.
  • Less lag/faster loading.
  • Fixed many bugs.
  • Many changes which aren't worth noting, but you can find many of them if you look hard enough.
  • SSL (HTTPS).

The website is not yet done, we're still making improvements. The mobile site will be completely bug ridden after we finish the desktop site.

Best Wishes,
Hitspark Interactive

• Like 2

Nice work on the website, I just had problems with posting messages for a little while. Apperently google chrome doesn't want to work with it. While it works in the normal internet explorer from windows.  The day was saved by IE, but maybe it's worth noting for us poor google chrome users. :D 

22 minutes ago, JessiDutchy said:

Nice work on the website, I just had problems with posting messages for a little while. Apperently google chrome doesn't want to work with it. While it works in the normal internet explorer from windows.  The day was saved by IE, but maybe it's worth noting for us poor google chrome users. :D 

I use Google Chrome. Try clearing your cookies and cache.

12 hours ago, Seth said:

The website is not yet done, we're still making improvements. 

Well you say that u still want to improve the website, but to be honest, it is already really goood! I dont think there are much more improvements needed.. keep on going :) 

Just now, evoliiX said:

Well you say that u still want to improve the website, but to be honest, it is already really goood! I dont think there are much more improvements needed.. keep on going :) 

There's padding bugs and mobile header is bugged. :P