Server Changes and Maintenance

Seth

I just think its amazing that the developers are taking it down and working on it so much. Some games you would have to deal with an issues for weeks or even months before it got looked in to. I am very grateful to see such a dedicated team go ham on this game <3 Keep up the amazing work guys!!

• Like 1

I just think its amazing that the developers are taking it down and working on it so much. Some games you would have to deal with an issues for weeks or even months before it got looked in to. I am very grateful to see such a dedicated team go ham on this game <3 Keep up the amazing work guys!!

It is amazing, these big companies leave bugs for months, usually through alpha, beta and release. I would think people would be grateful these guys are putting in so much effort.

Dont think they did XD

If they'd just legalize beating idiots...

• Like 2

We just have to be glad to you staff who open the Alpha for everyone test. I don't know why people don't understand the situation and come here to spam the forum with repeatable questions about the server status.

Most here was waiting the game for years/months, so it quite fair to wait a bit more for a "better game".

Keep the good job guys, we will be here when it returns :D

I have an idea that could be implemented for all the unsatisfied, make one server stay up, and update it when you fix stuff, while you work on another server. That way everyone is happy, and make an announcement that people know about it,This way people wont bother you to put it on and take away your time while you work.

I have an idea that could be implemented for all the unsatisfied, make one server stay up, and update it when you fix stuff, while you work on another server. That way everyone is happy, and make an announcement that people know about it,This way people wont bother you to put it on and take away your time while you work.

A better idea would be for people to get some patience and realize this is a fucking alpha test. There will be bugs, crashes, maintenance and updates.

• Like 1

While we wait let us do a little chakra training till servers come back up. :P  Image result for naruto focusing chakra

I feel like a little kid trying to sleep on Christmas eve waiting for Christmas to come XD

Edited by Shauri
Don't double post