Social Network Login

Abhi

What I am trying to say is that he could have focused on working on something more important even if he does do the background stuff.  Its like trying to put a sandwich together without the bread. Iam sure that making that SN login wasn't the only task he had but w/e. And @pitachai I never said that what he made was bad or useless, I was only saying it was minor and unimportant compared to what he could have done during the time he used for that. Also did I not say Good job?

Good job Abhi, but honestly, was this that important? You could have helped the others with the actual game so we won't have to be waiting so long for that huge dev log.....

This was very important. People couldn't login cause they made accounts using social media. I didn't want to redirect them to resetting their passwords so that they could login.

It may not seem important to you, but I want people to be able to login - it is the most important part of the game is the accessibility of it. If people can't play or got to do more work to play, it can completely ruin the experience no matter how good the game is.

No what I am saying is you make sure the turkey is almost done and then you jump to the sides. And @animann you said it like we don't have a login module. He just added social media to it.

This was very important. People couldn't login cause they made accounts using social media. I didn't want to redirect them to resetting their passwords so that they could login.

It may not seem important to you, but I want people to be able to login - it is the most important part of the game is the accessibility of it. If people can't play or got to do more work to play, it can completely ruin the experience no matter how good the game is.

Why couldn't they spend the extra five minutes to make a real account? It really doesn.t take that much... .

This game is centered around kids, teenagers, and young adults. That's what we're focusing on. These people typically are impatient and want to get in game as quickly as possible. That's why we have decided this approach on the login system.

• 2 weeks later...

I come back to check up on the game and now there is only 2 devs working on it? haha.

Seth, you should just stop man. Its not worth stressing yourself over this.
If you are the only one doing the major lifting and getting the most flamed over not working fast enough,

Its not worth it, especially if you're just forcing yourself to do it.

Anyways, goodluck though. I still wish to play this game some day but I don't mind if it stops its development.

Not worth pressuring/stressing one guy over a game.

No, I want to work on it. It's really not that much work to finish the game.

@Rory will be back soon. We can attract more developers once we get past the alpha stage. This is the hardest stage to bypass, once we are past it, it will be much easier on the entire team.

The first step is easy, as you can tell, @Whack and everyone had a boost of motivation. Then we lost focus. We came back trying to finish the next alpha and fell short. Now, we're back again to finish it.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...