Languages

Seth

Languages  

751 members have voted

1. 1. What is your native tongue or most fluent language?

• Mandarin Chinese
    • Spanish.
    • English
    • Hindi
    • Arabic
    • Portuguese
    • Bengali
    • Russian
    • Japanese
    • Punjabi
    • German
    • Javanese
    • Wu
    • Malay/Indonesian
    • Telugu
    • Vietnamese
    • Korean
    • French
    • Marathi
    • Tamil

I've made posts about this before, but if there was ever a demographic large enough to cater to - with regard to translation from English - it would be Brazilians (Portuguese). More than any other group globally, I think they're the most likely not only to flock to an online Naruto-based game, but also the most likely to not be fluent in English.

I agree 100%. Most Brazilians aren't very fluent in the English language - most mmorpgs I've played have special servers or remakes to translate into whatever language they think is necessary (also made by the gamers themselves at times - and most of the time the languages being Portuguese, Spanish, German, and French). But in all honesty, I'd wait until the game releases and starts getting more popular, then make another poll to decide what countries are more abundant in the community and decide from there.

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm from Argentina, so my first language is spanish, but I've been studying french since I am 2 years old (going to a half spanish, half french school). Lately I've been studying english too, but I wouldn't say I speak it well enough yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...