Optional disable chat button

Raven

Question

Can we just have an option to disable chat and /e? Most MMO's have this option. Tired of these people that always have something to say. Just wanna play the game without strangers telling me they wanna rape my family. If I reported every single person that said this kind of shit to me, staff would have a new support ticket every 2-3 days. Chat filter doesn't help anything because people can just get around it. I don't even want to play this game anymore because of how toxic this community has become. Let me disable chat so I can just play the damn game without being harassed by assholes who have nothing better to do than antagonize people on the internet.

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

Supported, upvoted, liked on all alts. Followed. Encouraged. Top three anime ideas next to kidnapping the Kage and spam killing in Takumi tbh. How do people even get into the mindset that saying stuff like this is okay? I know I've had my moments but, SHEESH. 

Just spam report. That's what I'm going to do from now on as of 4/17/2022 12:33 PM EST. No more arguments. In fact, when you were my teacher I'm 90% sure that it was you who told me to gather as much evidence on these people as possible. The player base being toxic needs to be fixed before steam release imo. We need to work together to create a more kind environment for the future generation. Don't let those people win, Rave.