The first sword is customized as an S I'm assuming because his name is Stylishninja. It's unique to him, which is epic.

Yeap, it's meant to be similar to the decapitator, while being customized to Stylishninja's first letter "S". To be more stylish.

Congrats to both winners, epic swords :) will they have special abilities or super-stats? just wondering  :rolleyes:

• How about a writing contest :p Text for the game, history of the nin-world, history for the clans (less related to naruto current events, i mean less talk about the current characters in the manga/anime), text for missions, text for jutsus etc.
  • There's also the Art contest
  • Or as stated above, pixel contest (chars or items)
  • Spamming Contest FTW!

Congratz Claus and Blood (StylishNinja and Sharui) ! May you slay many with those sexy blades. For the next competition I think it should be a Fan Video! My ideas for this would be to either make a short animated clip involving something about Ninonline or a real life video showing you do something for Ninonline , perhaps saying this is for you Ninonline then breaking your bones in an insane stunt  , ect...

Not to quote myself but... I would like to see some bones shattered in the name of Ninonline.