Happy New Year!

Ueda

You misinterpreted what I meant by all of that. We hate being in the middle east, they're better off without us here. Yeah, we do love fighting.. like MMA. Blowing stuff up is fun, and cherry bombs got nothing on a JDAM. I would hate it if my base came under attack bro, I'm just trying to get my college paid for. 

I'm glad that you're not one of the scum who go on tour for the hopes of shooting people. Based on what you had posted earlier, it almost sounded like you were. Enlisting for college reimbursement is one of the right reasons. You have to be careful with what you say around here, because a lot of people on this forum have little to no reading comprehension, like Wolf. Someone who has time and time again managed to embarrass himself with ignorant remarks, and not even realize it. I've met a few guys who were sent to the middle east, including a buddy of mine named Tom. He always talked about how much guard duty sucked haha.

I'm glad that you're not one of the scum who go on tour for the hopes of shooting people. Based on what you had posted earlier, it almost sounded like you were. Enlisting for college reimbursement is one of the right reasons. You have to be careful with what you say around here, because a lot of people on this forum have little to no reading comprehension, like Wolf. Someone who has time and time again managed to embarrass himself with ignorant remarks, and not even realize it. I've met a few guys who were sent to the middle east, including a buddy of mine named Tom. He always talked about how much guard duty sucked haha.

The fact that you care about what people online think of you makes you beta af lol. Youre 23 its time to step up your life and stop trying to instigate on naruto forums
  • Like 1

The fact that you care about what people online think of you makes you beta af lol. Youre 23 its time to step up your life and stop trying to instigate on naruto forums

I have no idea how to respond to this, you are literally too stupid to insult. It'd be no surprise if someone asks you what your favorite fruit is, and your response is Honda Civic. I'll just end this pointless argument here and now. If there was a god, may he have mercy on your soul.

Rory, take care of yourself at camp.

I have no idea how to respond to this, you are literally too stupid to insult. It'd be no surprise if someone asks you what your favorite fruit is, and your response is Honda Civic. I'll just end this pointless argument here and now. If there was a god, may he have mercy on your soul.

Rory, take care of yourself at camp.

Aaaand to top it off, you can't even finish what you start.

pce out bye.

Do you guys love flaming? Do you all have nothing better to do than post gifs/memes/stupid posts? Just say happy new years(If you celebrate it) and be on your way..

I blame crosswise, he started that damn Antonio Banderas gif which practically suits most cases,until overused..

Do you guys love flaming? Do you all have nothing better to do than post gifs/memes/stupid posts? Just say happy new years(If you celebrate it) and be on your way..

I blame crosswise, he started that damn Antonio Banderas gif which practically suits most cases,until overused..

I can't even post anymore without Gary Oak, Southend, or Sipher coming into the thread and trying to instigate an argument.

My first post was obviously a joke since there would be no way they would be seeing each other on the battlefield, but apparently Sipher thinks USA is at war with Singapore.

I can't even post anymore without Gary Oak, Southend, or Sipher coming into the thread and trying to instigate an argument.

My first post was obviously a joke since there would be no way they would be seeing each other on the battlefield, but apparently Sipher thinks USA is at war with Singapore.

wait a second... bitch aint no one worried about you i barely post here. stop acting like a bitch ass nigga in the topics i actually do click on and i won't need to get on your head boy.

Detective Gamatetsu.

Gama isn't nearly as good as I am, I arrested Kira in less than 24 hours.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/GOA/topic/2996196/1/#post159508

Also, I've spent about 3 minutes a week on facebook for years now. I only go on there anymore to see who got knocked up, who's getting married, and if anyone I know has died. Which seems to be enough time because all 3 of those have been happening.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...