Kirigakure Scenery

Gary Oak

Question

As many of you already know there isn't a lot of images on Kirigakure, so far what I have found are these. I'll keep updating this post with progress.

Village map-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Scene-

Posted Image

Kirigakure CBD-

Posted ImagePosted Image

Training ground/ overlook-

Posted Image

Posted Image

A hill with an misty view of Kirigakure. Great place to fight with good scenery. There are large rocks surrounding the area

http://narutots.forumotion.com/f36-kirigakure-no-sato

Kirigakure's architecture is composed of several cylindrical buildings, with the Mizukage's palace being the widest and the largest. 
Like its name, the village is surrounded by a thick mist, with several mountains in the background

• Like 3

8 answers to this question

Strange, the map layouts say the kage house are at the 'back' of the map but the picture in the show shows it to be what would look like the center of the village.

Personally, I would add the Kage House in the middle of the village & have bridges coming to & from it from different sides of the Kage House. Also I'd make the bridges decent sized, nothing too big or else the players will have limited free space to way around without having to use a bridge from place to place. Here's a pictuer of a Kage House someone I know made (it was for GOA and was never added). It isn't perfect but it's the closest thing to the real thing I've seen.

Posted Image