Nin Online 2nd Monthiversary

Ueda

That was my favorite moment so far aswell Rory xD It was funny 'cause me, God, Ikake and that random Destructo guy was just Roleplaying like crazy and then Rory comes in the room and just acts all tough and sits on le Kage chair and God went crazy, so we started attacking Rory and got out asses kicked 3v1. :D

Some thing about that photo: 1) Jutsu in the macro 1-2 slot. I wonder what they do :D 2) 16,180,000 exp to cap at lvl 100. Idk how I feel about this. Might be too easy to get levels. I know on that scorpion quest for us academy students I saw something like 200 exp and 400 ryo when it bugged out on me and wouldn't let me get more than 3 scorpions no matter what 3) Rory has no stats so we can't tell anything :(

Some thing about that photo: 1) Jutsu in the macro 1-2 slot. I wonder what they do :D 2) 16,180,000 exp to cap at lvl 100. Idk how I feel about this. Might be too easy to get levels. I know on that scorpion quest for us academy students I saw something like 200 exp and 400 ryo when it bugged out on me and wouldn't let me get more than 3 scorpions no matter what 3) Rory has no stats so we can't tell anything :(

Note that EXP goes back down to 0 every time you level up.