Looking for the Name of a Clothing Item

Aer
Go to solution Solved by Eiga,

Hiya, does anyone know the name and origin (as in where it can be bought or earned) of the robe this person is wearing? The wiki unfortunately isn't very helpful in that department—well, most departments—anymore.

KCL5lxJXWD.png

2 minutes ago, Eiga said:

That is the Hunter-Nin outfit and the only way to buy it and wear it is to be apart of the Hunter-Nin organization for the Mist Village. (It's basically the ANBU.)

Ah, darn. Seems like all of the chic outfits are clan or organization exclusive. Thanks~

34 minutes ago, Aer said:

Ah, darn. Seems like all of the chic outfits are clan or organization exclusive. Thanks~

Leaf has a crop top and ripped jeans in Sai's fashion that is female exclusive, Sand has a one piece blouse, and missing has a top & bottom female exclusive too. You can check those out in their respective clothing shops if you are interested.

Snake boss also drops chest bandages too. :)

10 hours ago, Kyodo said:

Leaf has a crop top and ripped jeans in Sai's fashion that is female exclusive, Sand has a one piece blouse, and missing has a top & bottom female exclusive too. You can check those out in their respective clothing shops if you are interested.

Snake boss also drops chest bandages too. :)

Thanks! I'll check those out for my alt since I do actually want a character that dresses up like an assassin or a fighter. Do you know of any clothing items available to everyone that are in the style of that Hunter-Nin robe, Mitsuki's robe the Simple Silk Robe, or this pending Muteki outfit?

I like outfits (robes) in the style of kimonos or nagajubans—any that have to wrap towards the front of the body. 🖤

Discord_YaZpdjxuww.png

On 4/21/2023 at 8:32 AM, Aer said:

Thanks! I'll check those out for my alt since I do actually want a character that dresses up like an assassin or a fighter. Do you know of any clothing items available to everyone that are in the style of that Hunter-Nin robe, Mitsuki's robe the Simple Silk Robe, or this pending Muteki outfit?

I like outfits (robes) in the style of kimonos or nagajubans—any that have to wrap towards the front of the body. 🖤

Discord_YaZpdjxuww.png

Sand has 2 looser Kimonos that every village can use, Event HQ has some stiffer Kimonos, and the Bone Boss drops the Kimmimaru kimono.

Other than that you will need people to make new cosmetics.

On 4/22/2023 at 12:53 PM, Kyodo said:

Sand has 2 looser Kimonos that every village can use, Event HQ has some stiffer Kimonos, and the Bone Boss drops the Kimmimaru kimono.

Thank you, I'll look into them again and see if I can get creative with any of them. ❦

I have one more question about something else I found—if you, or someone else, don't mind~

The person casting the 'Earth Split Technique' as a demonstration, is the sleeveless open vest they're wearing also an exclusive outfit? I haven't been able to find it in any of the clothing stores I visited—well, except Takumi's; I haven't checked there yet.

Earth Split.gif

10 hours ago, Aer said:

Thank you, I'll look into them again and see if I can get creative with any of them. ❦

I have one more question about something else I found—if you, or someone else, don't mind~

The person casting the 'Earth Split Technique' as a demonstration, is the sleeveless open vest they're wearing also an exclusive outfit? I haven't been able to find it in any of the clothing stores I visited—well, except Takumi's; I haven't checked there yet.

Earth Split.gif

white jira vest, old reward for the 7th anniversary. Don't think you can still get it, but its tradeable and a bunch of people are selling it currently ( in ningen )

3 hours ago, Cosbo said:

white jira vest, old reward for the 7th anniversary. Don't think you can still get it, but its tradeable and a bunch of people are selling it currently ( in ningen )

An anniversary reward? If it's not obtainable, most likely not since limited edition stuff, hopefully it'll return someday for another event. I'm at least thankful it's tradeable, though—might snag me one if it looks good with the Silk Robe.

Thanks~ ❦