Puppets Part 4 (the support strike)

Latom
Go to solution Solved by Anna Primal,

so um from what I've gathered from my previous 3 puppet posts and such is that no one uses the damn puppets which is probably why the thing seems to be pretty buggy in my opinion. Got a lightning variant puppet today and it won't allow me to mask while its on cd, doesn't let me de-summon half the time, and also its lightning spear does 22dmg and stuns itself which doesn't sound too crazy till you realize puppets only have like 500hp and it quickly kills itself. not sure if all puppets experience issues or if the self stuns and self dmg was intended but its kind of dumb in my opinion since its already such a low hp summon.

Plz someone reach out and let me know what is up cause this has me feeling like I wasted a week of grinding and almost 200 blanks for this puppet. T_T

• Solution
5 hours ago, Aesthetic said:

so um from what I've gathered from my previous 3 puppet posts and such is that no one uses the damn puppets which is probably why the thing seems to be pretty buggy in my opinion. Got a lightning variant puppet today and it won't allow me to mask while its on cd, doesn't let me de-summon half the time, and also its lightning spear does 22dmg and stuns itself which doesn't sound too crazy till you realize puppets only have like 500hp and it quickly kills itself. not sure if all puppets experience issues or if the self stuns and self dmg was intended but its kind of dumb in my opinion since its already such a low hp summon.

Plz someone reach out and let me know what is up cause this has me feeling like I wasted a week of grinding and almost 200 blanks for this puppet. T_T

as a summoning godess  i simple use puppet to  suck up the damage or simple keep the enemy at bay long enought 

1 minute ago, ana primal said:

as a summoning godess  i simple use puppet to  suck up the damage or simple keep the enemy at bay long enought 

I guess thats a valid use, I know the puppets are meant to be used together like swapping from puppet to puppet and such to actually get really good use out of them but I was just hoping they would be more than just sands slugs when you only have one lol